*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I baggy or GHE 5-6 nights a week. I'm just terrible at reporting it. Gotta do better. Last night I greased my scalp with Aaliyah's Blessing, used Enso's protective mist & HH's Creamy Horsetail Butter on the the length of my hair. Then sealed with Jenesis's Hair Serum. Six plaits went up under a plastic cap then covered with a satin cap.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Moisturized with Qhemet's AOHC, ATHB and hemp oil. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :drunk:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Been MIA for a while but I am back after a fresh relaxer.
HE LTR LI and WGO/Sunflower and using the baggy method on my ponytail after rolling on a flexi rod.

tiffers

Sprayed with water/glycerin, then moisturized with Qhemet's AOHC and Saravun's Olive Squalane & Shea Butter. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :spinning:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Wow so I see some relaxed heads also baggy! I tried this once & my ends immediately became extremely mushy. I did a protein treatment sooooo fast. Never again. I was so freaked out....

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I've forgotten to post. Most nights I do baggy/GHE. Sunday night, I just threw on a cap, stocking cap (to cut down on some of the noise from cap) and scarf. Last night I moisturized with Mozeke Kokum hair milk and baggied.

tiffers

My hair is still good from moisturizing earlier with Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and Anita Grant's Whipped Butter. So I just sprayed my hair with water/glycerin/hemp oil to get it moist and prime for GHE. :grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
tiffers - just bout everything except Rhassoul cleanser. It was out of stock. Still working my way through the samples. So far I like all of it, plus the prices are excellent, and shipping was quick.

Will use a few more items this weekend, and let you know. You should check her out, and try the samples.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
GHE last night. Greased scalp with HH's Peach Aloe Pomade, Enso's Protective Mist and HH's Horsetail Creamy Butter on the length of my hair, sealed with Jenesis's Hair Glosser. Six twists, plastic cap, and satin cap.

tiffers

Sprayed hair with water/hemp/Garden Oil, rubbed in a little bit of Qhemet's CTDG. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :grin:

JessieLeleB

GHE last night. Greased scalp with HH's Peach Aloe Pomade, Enso's Protective Mist and HH's Horsetail Creamy Butter on the length of my hair, sealed with Jenesis's Hair Glosser. Six twists, plastic cap, and satin cap.

I just Googled HH Peach Aloe Pomade, it looks yummy for the hair, do you buy other products of the seller?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Shay72

Natural, 4A
JessieLeleB
I do order other products from her. She has great customer service. I :love: the creamy horsetail butter, happy hempy hair, and blackberry sage moisturizer. If you don't see any of these on the list just convo her and she will put your order up as a special listing.

tiffers

Sprayed with my water/hemp oil mix and moisturized with Qhemet's AOHC & OHHB. I'll be doing GHE tonight. Yum.

tiffers

Wet my hair with my water/hemp mix and put Marie Dean's Rice & Seaweed Conditioner on. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :drunk:

tiffers

Sprayed with my water/oil mix and topped that with Marie Dean's Olive & Wheat Berry Intense Protein Deep Conditioner. :lick: I'll be doing GHE tonight.

Aggie

I know I am late, but there are still 6 weeks left in the year so may I join please? I baggied today all day under my wig and is about to go to bed still baggied. I had let my hair out tonight for about an hour but that's it.

I just wet it with some water because it was still damp and deeply moisturized from this morning. I had used Alba Botanica Leave-in and sealed it in with evoo. I had decided to do some baggying because my ends were snapping off from crazy dryness. Now it is very happily moisturized:yep:.

Also @tiffers, will this challenge continue next year for a few more months or the entire year?

Last edited:

tiffers

Sprayed my hair down and followed with Marie Dean's Cocoa Hair Pudding and Olive & Tacuma Butter. Yum. :lick: I'll be doing GHE overnight. :D