*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Moisturized with Qhemet's Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm :love: and will be doing GHE tonight. :D

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Greased scalp with Aaliyah's Blessing, Happy Hempy Hair on the length of my hair, and sealed with Nourish. Will GHE tonight.

toiatoya

Hi guys, tonight I am DC overnight using GHE method with Silk Elements Deep Condish and some JBCO. The other day I GHE too but forgot to check in :) Happy bagging!

tiffers

JeterCrazed For me, the two don't give the same results. If I leave the bag on overnight, it can come close to th effect that steaming gives. :yep:

tiffers

Moistened my hair with water & glycerin, then sealed with Anita Grant's Whipped Butter. :lick: I'll be doing GHE tonight. :grin:

Last edited:

kupenda

Baggying after moisturizing with Bear Fruit Desert and sealing with Hairveda Avosoya. Also massaged my scalp with my oil mix. Won't keep the baggy on all night

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

kupenda

Baggying for a few hours after moisturizing with Bear Fruit Hair Desert LI and sealing with Vatika Frosting. I also braided the back into two sections and pinned them up in hopes that they will hold moisture better and remain secure and moist under my half wig tomorrow

ETA: planning to seal with grease or a petroleum heavy pomade to lock in the moisture tomorrow morning before covering in the wig

tiffers

Sprayed my hair with water & glycerin, then sealed with Hairitage Hydrations Blackberry Sage Moisturizer. :grin:

kupenda

Took my baggy off to go to the store. My hair feels fat lol. I like that

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Just sprayed my braids with my conditioner/glycerin/honeyquat/and a whole bunch of other things that i cant remember-mix. :lachen: Sealed the length of the braids with my oil mix. wrapped it up with cling wrap. Bed time!

tiffers

Moisturized with Qhemet's Burdock Root Cream and Sara Vun's Brocolli Butter. :lick: I'll be doing GHE tonight.

Platinum

I haven't checked in a while. I'm in braids but I baggied with water/tea tree oil/witch hazel/ peppermint oil mix on scalp. Braid spray mixed with diluted Infusium 23 on the braids.

Platinum

Hey tiffers!:wave: I think I'm going to stay braided up for the winter. I'm going to do the Crown and Glory method. I got good growth and retention when I transitioned in braids.

Rossy2010

Im still GHEing consistently that is 4 - 5 times a week. I will be 6 weeks post tommorow and its time to PS with french braids under my wig.

tiffers

Sprayed with water/glycerin and moisturized with Qhemet's BRBC & AHTB. :lick: I'll be doing GHE tonight.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Been GHE/Baggying the past few nights. Can't remember what I used, but I know Qhemet was in there. May have been the past 2 or 3 nights.