*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
(1) Sprayed my braids with African Royale BRX Braid & Extentsions Spray and Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment and sealed with WGO and GHE; going for 4 session this week.

(2) last night and (3) tonight, using the same things listed above. Only able to get in 3 that I know of....sorry I got a horrible memory.

Bajanmum

Hey y'all.

Haven't checked in for a while, sorry. Well I've been baggying with whipped creme ends and my new fave oil Dabur Amla. It has mineral oil in it, but my hair loves it soooooooooooooo much, I just can't take that away from her now, lol.

Anyhoo, I'm pre pooing with the amla at moment. Slept with it overnight with my trusty plastic wrap and scarf. Today i'll clarify, henna and dc and twist up with my fave qhemets and baggy again tonight.

FYI. Even though it has mineral oil in it, the amla oil has lessened my shedding to virtually nothing. I actually don't think the shed hairs are more than my all my fingers and toes put together. It's the honest TRUTH, y'all.

~Vintage Queen~

Haven't bagged for 2 nights or so but am right now. Am still loving the neem oil so will continue to use it.
On Saturday I steamed/deep conditioned with a mix of neem, olive oil and sunflower oil. Hair felt so soft and truly moist (obviously?) so I will continue to do this once a week also.

Keep bagging ladies.

Rossy2010

I have been GHE' ing every day since sunday. I plan to GHE tonight as well. Im using Organic Grapeseed oil mixed with EVOO. I have taken a pic and will do this continously for 3 months when i will take a progress pic

Aveena

I'm switching to Sta Soft Fro tonight. I've been wearing my hair under a new wig and I think the cap is drying my hair so since I am all braided up I'm just going to use the spray for a while.

lovestarr

Baggy'd last night with WGO and will baggy tonight with JBCO. I have been slacking the past 2 weeks only baggying about 2x a week but this week I plan on being more consistent to get the best results.

toiatoya

Ok ok baggying tonite with coconut oil n honey (prepoo)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

VirGoViXxEn

ive been baggying my pony nightly since this past monday. i use a little bit of heltr, hs14n1 & cantu and seal with jbco. so far so good!

Bajanmum

Guten tag,

I've been trying a new sealing oil, jojoba. It's left my hair soft but not as soft as my lovely amla oil. I may try to mix them both and apply to my twists after whipped creme ends.

Happy baggying everyone.

toiatoya

VATIKA FROSTINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didnt anyone tell me it smells like REAL FROSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG im in love. Just got my 3 Hairveda samples today and IDK if i like the whipped creme ends as much as Claudie's Isha, but I love the Frosting and I havent tried the Almond Glaze pomade yet. I think Im going to baggie with the frosting tonight!!!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hey guys! :wave: My internet's been wonky lately, so I haven't been able to check in daly. But I'm still doing GHE every night. GHE'd last night with hemp oil on damp hair. :grin:

~Vintage Queen~

^^^:wave:
Glad to see you about.:^)

I'm about to shake up some oils and drench my strands.:lick: :lol:

Going to bag for the night and steam tomorrow. Looking forward to that super soft feeling.

lovestarr

Haven't GH'd in a few nights and my hair is in desperate need of some overnight moisturizing. I washed, did an acv rinse, dc'd, and will do a GHE tonight with either grapeseed or jojoba oil on slightly damp hair.

tiffers

Moisturized with Tate's Miracle Conditioner Spray and massaged Elixer into my salp. I'l be doing GHE tonight. :D

VirGoViXxEn

I did the GHE for the first time with CD Hair Balm and JBCO in 4 bantus. Im home sick with the flu so i wont be taking down until tomorrow. I can now alternate btw buns and bantus and either baggy or GHE at nite time!

Bajanmum

:hiya:

Idk why I left my amla oil, i felt a little bad about using a product with mineral oil, but it made my hair soooooo soft. Now after the jojoba oil my hair is crunchy feeling again, but that may be due to the henna 2 weekends ago.

Hence, back to my amla with whipped creme ends. I hope I can get back to my 'soft as butter feel' on my hair...

Here's hoping!

tiffers

GHE'd last night with Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and Claudie's Grandma Louise Pomade. :grin:

VirGoViXxEn I hope you feel better soon. :needhug:

tiffers

GHE'ing tonight with my leftover dc mix: Vanilla Silk, Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner and Nourish oil. :yay:

~Vintage Queen~

Didnt bag/GH' for a few days and my hair was not pleased. As much as I did moisturise it seemed dry.
Also realised my hair doesn't like/need protein from AVJ anymore. Made a new spray mix (same ingredients) and hair went crusty as toast and refused to be combed.
To rectify the problem, I rinsed, oiled, steamed and bagged.
Will clarify this weekend.

Am sitting with a bagged head right now. Don't let me skip a day ladies.

kupenda

I can finally baggy again!! Gonna do a castor/rosemary scalp massage, castor on y ends, and spritz just a tad of my hydrasilica before going under a full head baggy and satin scarf for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Platinum

Haven't been consistent in the past week because I've been dealing with an ear infection.:sad: Baggying tonight with Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner.:love: