Curl Activator

daviine

Just so you know.......I did go to the BPS today and made a point to see what the product looks like. That way, when I finish the 4 I have here in 2005 I can try that one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MSCHICHI

Adrienne,

Thanks for the info....the silky gel moisturizer activator part sounds great! I asked you some questions on the "Wow @ Adrienne" thread, I hope you don't mind.

I didn't mean to start making PJ's go crazy with the inquiry! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

G

Guess what?

Well, I bought the World of Curls gel, washed my hair, rubbed the Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner in, rubbed the Profectic Break-Free in, and then finally, it was that time. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I squeezed that World of Curls gel in my hand, applied it on my hair, and scrunched. Lo and behold, loose waves appear! Nice, sexy waves, and in the back with little curls at the end! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I said,

"okay, that is just for tonight! Let's see what happens in the morning! (I remember my experience with Ripple Effect.)

So, I arose the next morning, and though my hair was fully dry, the waves were still there! Loose, soft waves!

Thanks Adrienne for telling me about it! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adrienne0914

you're quite welcome! i'm SOOOO glad you got good results!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
HALLELUJAH!!
I bought some Fantasia IC Pure Tea Silky Gel Moisturizer Activator three days ago and I think I have finally found something that actually works! It isn't greasy or wet, it doesn't build up, itch, stink or need to be applied two or three times a day.
Thank you Ladies!

adrienne0914

sassygirl, i'm glad it's working for you. how are you wearing your hair when you use it?

i haven't decided whether this is a keeper for me or not. i actually forgot to use it this week. i've been overcompensating for all the shedding with the World of Curls, which is extra heavy. sometimes i just like my hair to be super saturated.

let us know how it goes over the long haul. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I'm wearing my own hair in (as my cousins call it) a 'highjacked ponytail' with a fake afro puff covering it. The Fantasia Activator mixed with gel and a liitle pomade holds my hair up, moisturizes it and adds a little shine. I'm trying to grow out my relaxer and I don't want to manipulate my hair too much. Trying to create a decent looking style out of the two textures is impossible. And my hair is shorter in the crown where it broke off this summer. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
When I took the phony pony off, my hair would feel dry and hard--no matter what I put on it before. I was moisturizing my hair three times a day! The Care Free Curl Gold and the Long-Aid Activator Gel moisturized my hair all day, but they got sticky and itchy. Regular moisturizers made my hair look greasy after two days of repeated applications. Now when I take my puff off, my hair feels soft and fluffy! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm tempted to buy a case of this stuff--whenever I find something I like, it's discontinued...
I've seen Fantasia products for years, but never bought them because I never knew anyone that used them. They collect dust at my beauty supply store.
Thanks again!