BSL/MBL 2014 Challenge

jprayze

Just wanted to post my last LC. I'm BSL (6.5 is BSL for me ) but still a good 1.5 - 2 inches from MBL. I just didn't do well with my regimen in 2014. I was inconsistent and it shows! But I'm thankful for the hair on my head and I'm going to try to reach MBL by April...off to the 2 inches/4 months challenge! image-2151832134.jpg

Duchess007

Thanks to all who participated in this thread! I waited until THEEEE last minute to take out my marley hair, so here's my last LC:

image-2818838354.jpg

After trimming earlier in the fall, I'm back at line 8/WL. I'll be doing tape measure LCs this year (in addition to pull-downs for the challenges) so I can tell if my uncooperative crown area is growing.

I hope to see you ladies in the other challenges! Happy hair growing in 2015 and always. :hug2:

ETA: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=746227 anyone? :Grin:

Attachments

• image-3702914848.jpg
    image-3702914848.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

silverbuttons

Not Impressed
I'm three days late, but this is my end of the year length check.
Happy Growing in 2015!

Attachments

• IMAG1222.jpg
    IMAG1222.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 80

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@Froreal3 Yes, ma'am! I also think I'm going to give up on trimming back my layers. And I'm trying Max Hydration for a few months. What's ahead for you?

Duchess007 Just trying to keep it simple w/my "hands off" regimen. Trying not to do my full wash routine for two weeks at a time and keeping it under wigs this winter. Still moisturizing and sealing, taking vitamins, and using sulfur/MN as growth aids.

bellashair

I'm a little late but, just wanted to check in since the end of 2014 just passed. I started somewhere between APL & BSL.. My goal was MBL which I did reach. My ends are not as healthy as I'd like them to be but, I do trim often. I'm satisfied with my progress this year :) WSL in 2015!

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 63
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 81

Whit

I hit my goal but decided to cut the bad ends in one fell swoop instead of trimming little by little. Here's where I ended up as of November 28, 2014:

image-1064375369.jpg

This is how I walked in:

image-2583440819.jpg

My hair grows ridiculously fast so I'm sure I'll be back here by June.

Duchess007

I'm a little late but, just wanted to check in since the end of 2014 just passed. I started somewhere between APL & BSL.. My goal was MBL which I did reach. My ends are not as healthy as I'd like them to be but, I do trim often. I'm satisfied with my progress this year :) WSL in 2015!

bellashair Congratulations, girl!!!! :woot: