The Hair Goals Thread

MsJamerican

Harina

Mad props to women with beautiful straight hair, but there is something just absolutely stunning about textured hair. Kinky, curly, wavy, whatever. Maybe cause it's not the norm. I don't know. It's just uniquely beautiful. Could you imagine if all black women walked around with these styles?

Harina

Question. Are we thinking these are split ends or did she straighten her hair and the ends did not lie perfectly flat? This was always a problem for me. A stylist would say that I had split ends even thought I just got it trimmed. I was always like how is that possible.

Wakeema Hollis' skin is everything.

[IMG]http://images.travelpod.com/users/bangkokrandy/myanmar_2006.1140758460.img_2645.jpg

Woah at this lady's hair. It's so funny that this is in Myanmar because I was just talking about how the Asian women with the best hair are from Burma but no one knows that. Better than Indian women's imo.

Last edited:

lilpinkdove

Wow this girls hair must be down to the floor straightened. My hair is similar texture at BSL and with shrinkage barely grazes my shoulders. I'm jealous!!

mayoo

Wow this girls hair must be down to the floor straightened. My hair is similar texture at BSL and with shrinkage barely grazes my shoulders. I'm jealous!!

lilpinkdove Exactly! Either that or she doesn't have too much shrinkage at all

I know how you feel. Mine is BSL as well and it hangs on my collar bones but it still feel like so much shrinkage!

JJamiah

JJamiah She reminds me of you. I could see your texture being like this too. What do you think?

NJoy I am drooling over her length alone..:lick::lick:..missing my long hair :cry2:
I am loving her hair. :bighug: too sweet njoy. Ty

To my tablet...please stop correcting my spelling it keeps correcting it to read enjoy