Hands down the best detangler!!

jobyrd05

I don't usually comment much but I have got to give my testimonial of this. Cowboy Magic is the bomb!!!! I have been having a hard time with breakage on wash days because of tangling. I got Cowboy Magic and O my gosh!!! For anyone struggling with tangles this is definitely worth trying. I hope they never change this detangler. It is wonderful!! Now I can do my wash and go's without fear of tangling. Now I can use less heat, I'm so excited.

I just had to post. For anyone struggling with this issue please consider this for an option.

Good luck to everyone.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I don't usually comment much but I have got to give my testimonial of this. Cowboy Magic is the bomb!!!! I have been having a hard time with breakage on wash days because of tangling. I got Cowboy Magic and O my gosh!!! For anyone struggling with tangles this is definitely worth trying. I hope they never change this detangler. It is wonderful!! Now I can do my wash and go's without fear of tangling. Now I can use less heat, I'm so excited.

I just had to post. For anyone struggling with this issue please consider this for an option.

Good luck to everyone.

:perplexed

jobyrd05

Thanks for the comments!! I have nothing but positive things to say about the detangler. It does smell great doesn't it? I also like the fact that a little bit goes a long way.

I realize that it may not work for everyone but it may be what someone else is looking for.

Browndilocks: Why are you confused by my post?

I hope this can help someone out.

jobyrd05

Thanks for the comment Distorted Barbie. I know there are numerous posts on here about Cowboy Magic but it really is unbelievable. :spinning:

jobyrd05

AimWard: Yes it is a crossover product, it can be used on either horses or humans. I'm usually leary of using products like this but so far I'm very pleased and impressed.

Coffee: Thanks for the post and link. I love to read as many reviews as possible. I know that Cowboy magic has been around for a long time and honestly I've used it before. I know there are a lot of posts on here about it but I wanted to give a review of it myself. I have a bad habit of trying a lot of products and then I get confused as to what works. I decided to try this again and I realized what allowed me to acheive an 11 month stretch at one time. It was the cowboy magic, I couldn't quite put my finger on the missing ingredient but I found it. I will always use this product for as long as it works with my hair. It is a definite must for me. I'm excited because I'm expecting a lot of growth from this simply because I can keep it simple and moist with water which is what my hair really likes and thrives off of.

Thanks for the posts everyone.

NYDee

Hmm... I bought two bottle of this and it makes my hair sticky. It felt like I poured thick serum in my hair. I had to use a shampoo to get it out. I don't see myself using this again Still trying to decide what to do with the bottles.