I posted pics of my hair in the photo gallery...

sweetcocoa

I will also be adding them to my picturetrail album...
I am 4 inches from my original goal...now I'm going for the waist!

Watch out Allandra here I come!

pebbles

SweetCocoa, I just saw your pictures and your hair looks wonderful!! Congratulations to you!!

amy1234

Re: I posted pics of my hair in the photo gallery.

Beautiful hair pics sweetcocoa..i'm looking forward to getting where you are soon, congrats!

You hair looks great!
Did the hennalucent straighten it like that? Because as I understand, you're natural right? Your next goal shouldn't be any problem. Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration!

Tonya

Your hair looks great! You will reach your goal in no time with progress like this!!

Drea84

Congratulations Sweetcocoa
you deserve it!! And you'll be at bra-strap sooner than you think!!

Drea84

H

honey_jammz82

Your hair looks very pretty, I really like the natural pic in the car, it looks really healthy and thick....U GO GIRL!!!

Crysdon

Wow, has your hair grown a lot from Jan. to Apr.

You're such an inspiration Sweetcocoa, keep up the good work.

G

You've worked hard and now your hair is paying you dividends! Keep up the great work. You are definately an inspiration

elliot

Sweetcocoa,

Your hair is really shiny and is growing nicely too. Keep up the good work. You will probably reach brastrap at the end of the summer.

E

Peachtree

....and I thought that I loved your hair after being flat ironed...OMG, after seeing your "natural" pics, I am floored
YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY U'RE ONE OF MY HAIR INSPIRATIONS

GOOONE GIRL, WITCHO' BAD SELF

Many luving blessings,
Peachtree

sweetcocoa

Thanks for the compliments. I didn't realize know it had grown that much since January until I flatironed it. I was surprised cause I usually wear it curly. I have been so busy today(plus problems at work...although I was logged into the site I hadn't reaaly had a chance to post). So I guess I better get back to work. Thanks again...

Armyqt

All I can say is OMG
. Girl your hair is growing like wildfire. That is superawesome. Keep it up...I'm trying to be like you Sweet

foxybronx

Oh my goodness sweetcocoa, what a great surprise
your hair SHOT off..(I used to lurk) your hair is LONG and healthy!!! Congratulations!

JazzAngel

Yessss! Your hair must have legs of its own. It's just crawling out of your scalp like wild. Good for you.

Congrats!
Keep on growing, blessings and healthy growth to you.

JA

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
Watch out Allandra here I come!

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, I know you'll be there soon. Keep up the good work.

adrienne0914

sweetcocoa, i'm so pleased for you! you've made so much progress since cutting your hair. it grows so dang fast! keep the pics coming, girl!!

Lindy

Sweetcocoa,

Your hair is looking great. You have definitely gotten a lot of growth since your last pics...

Destanee

Wow

Your hair grows super fast. That 4" will be here before you know it. Just keep doing what your doing.