Wendy Williams' Real Hair!!

BklynHeart

dlewis

I need her to part her hair in 6 section so I can see.

It could be. My aunt grew her hair out to waist wearing wigs.

BklynHeart

She had a rep from Dr. Miracle (Dr. Kathleen Johnson) on the radio station today, and she was telling her that she always wear clip-on custom pieces because she likes big hair. Plus, she has a thyroid condition which makes her hair thin. So the rep wanted to see how her real hair looks so she took the pieces out and put the pictures up on her website.

Last edited:

glamazon386

She had a rep from Dr. Miracle on the radio station today, and she was telling her that she always wear clip-on custom pieces because she likes big hair. Plus, she has a thyroid condition which makes her hair thin. So the rep wanted to see how her real hair looks so she took the pieces out and put the pictures up on her website.

Oh wow... The color probably isn't helping either. She's relaxed right?

wheezy807

It does look rather thinned out, though. It's always wonderful to grow your hair too great lenghts, just hope she has enough knowledge to keep it.

Qualitee

Her hair is long yes I don't want my hair to grow out thin like hers. I wonder why its so thin. but she has to be doing something right becase it relaxed bleached hair.

Last edited:

secretrose

Where did you get these pics from? I don't know if it's hers. I am a huge wendy fan and I listen to her daily, she never said her hair was long before. she always wears clipins. I have seen her in person up and close many times.

ETA: Oh ok, I just read the post about her website. I will check it out

Last edited:

Highly Favored8

I need her to part her hair in 6 section so I can see.

It could be. My aunt grew her hair out to waist wearing wigs.

Yes, I do agree with this quote my great grandmother grew her hair out to WSL wearing wigs as well as she is half blooded Cherokee Indian:yep:

JustKiya

Not bad, not bad at all, Wendy.....

Thyroid issues will thin out your hair like that - and I'm sure the bleaching isn't helping either (I KNOW she's not claiming that's her natural color!) and she's not relaxed - *nod* That's most likely the only thing saving her hair as it is now - I hope she gets her thyroid regulated - that helps, I've heard.

LayneJ

She just mentioned her hair is natural and not relaxed. When she goes to the salon they just wash, condition and blow dry.

Wow, I would've never guessed.

She should kill all that bleaching stuff though, especially with her hair already being so thin. :nono:

dlewis

So shes natural and bleached? So natural just = not relaxed? After all these years I'm now confused.:perplexed