For all you ladies who love DDTA...

Jewell

Guess what I found? I found Daily Defense Tender Apple at my local Dollar Tree. I don't know how many Dollar Tree stores there are nationwide, but they are selling the DDTA 26.5 oz (big bottle) for yep...$1.00. Its probably at all the Dollar Tree stores. Just thought I would put that out there!

MonaLisa

Jewell said:
Guess what I found? I found Daily Defense Tender Apple at my local Dollar Tree. I don't know how many Dollar Tree stores there are nationwide, but they are selling the DDTA 26.5 oz (big bottle) for yep...$1.00. Its probably at all the Dollar Tree stores. Just thought I would put that out there!

Dangit! I haven't seen a Dollar Tree since I went on vacation in FLA in 2003...lol. The Northeast gets gyped...:mad:

LABETT

Thanks Girl I love DDTA I will check my Dollar Tree stores.
Glad to see another SC member on the board.

TrulyBlessed

I found the big bottles today at National Wholesale Liquidators!! :grin: They had the Tender apple and Water Lily conditioners and shampoos. They are $1.99 though. Can't wait to try it. Check ladies to see if this store is in your area.

For the online shoppers, according to www.medshopexpress.com they have about 36 bottles in stock. I have never shopped with them, so I can't vouch for their service.

HTH!;)