Review of Essentious Hair Care Line

Coffee

I’ve been hearing great things regarding this product line, so I bit the bullet and ordered the poo/condish and protein treatment. This is the line that is advertised with Hairfinity Vitamins.

Prior to using this line, I pre-poo’d with Amla Oil for about 2 hours. Once in the shower, I ran warm water over my hair for a good 3 minutes. I used about a capful of the poo and massaged it on my scalp; the poo went to work. The smell is so awesome, and the poo suds up right away. I only had to wash 1 x. After rinsing, I used the protein treatment, left it on for about 15 minutes while sitting under a warm dryer. I rinsed and put the condish on and sat under the steamer for 40 minutes. When I rinsed my hair, it felt strong, moisturized, silky and over all great. It’s a great product and my only con is the size of the containers.

The poo & condish are 8oz and the protein is 4 oz. For that reason and that reason only, I probably wouldn’t purchase again, unless they make it in larger sizes. Overall, this is an awesome product line and I can easily give it a 10!! The set I puchased was $35 +$9 shipping.

Last edited:

Coffee

I am still using it, but not consistently. I do really like the smell and how it makes my hair feel after using it. The protein treatment is really great!!