New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
^^ Me too.. when bask first started getting popular. So I googled of course:

http://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/1411136

B. A. S. K. (BEAUTY ASSORTMENT FOR THE SUN-KISSED), LLC

Company Number1411136StatusActive/ComplianceIncorporation Date 6 February 2008 (about 4 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability Company - DomesticJurisdictionGeorgia (US)Registered Address
5200 Greystone Summit Dr., #1106, Columbus GA 31909
United States
Agent NameJefferson, RashidaAgent Address
5200 Greystone Summit Dr.
Columbus GA 31909
Registry Pagehttp://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/sosk...
Corporate Grouping
none known. ADD NOW?

Recent filings for B. A. S. K. (BEAUTY ASSORTMENT FOR THE SUN-KISSED), LLC
6 Mar 2011
ANNUAL REGISTRATION view/download
4 Mar 2010
9 Mar 2009
6 Feb 2008
NEW FILING view/download

Source Georgia Secretary of State, http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?1411136

I've since purchased and have been very pleased with the products and service.

Last edited:

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
I do wonder if anyone has ordered from ENSO (and got their stuff) after info started coming out. The website is still up, but doesn't have "2012" on the bottom of the page. It still says 2011. And, I noticed MTM stopped posting on twitter right after she made those few comments.

PPGbubbles

Jeez!!! yall got my messy hopes up by bumping this thread!

*exist thread angrily kicking rocks and mumbling to myself*

mdcitygurl

I just quickly looked at this thread and noticed something...On the first page there is a snapshot of a application for business license for Enzo naturals...It has been doctored. Once a document has deletions or scanned edges, it is compromised. Notice all the places where information is filled in...none of them cross lines, meaning it is all sitting above the sign on line. Not saying whatever is alleged isn't true, but that document isn't the original.Someone has scanned and deleted info.

bride91501

^^Do you mean the lines below the DBA, and below and above the registered business owner name? It just looks to me like someone redacted out the address information so as to give the registrant some measure of privacy. *shrug*

keenyme

I just quickly looked at this thread and noticed something...On the first page there is a snapshot of a application for business license for Enzo naturals...It has been doctored. Once a document has deletions or scanned edges, it is compromised. Notice all the places where information is filled in...none of them cross lines, meaning it is all sitting above the sign on line. Not saying whatever is alleged isn't true, but that document isn't the original.Someone has scanned and deleted info.
i still have the original pdf saved on my laptop. the only thing doctored in the jpg version were the areas where her address was redacted.

she writes in small block letters, so i'm not sure why you'd expect her writing to overlap with the lines, but there are a few places where her "y"s overlap the line (those areas are redacted in the version i posted, but if you look closely you can still see the tip of the y overlap the line)

she might be a crook, but i don't think she should have her address blasted on the internet like that.

as far as the possibility of the original pdf being doctored, the second page of the pdf shadows the info given on the first page, and has an official registrars stamp on it. i highly doubt anyone would've taken the time to forge that stamp. it's also illegal to do so, and considering the fact that mtm and her followers were following all these threads from the beginning, i'm sure mtm would've notice a forged doc w/ her name on it and reported it promptly.

Last edited:

mdcitygurl

Well, in any case, its a shame to think that some of the very people we come to rely on for good healthy hair suggestions have another agenda - to make money off of people. But, I guess you find that all over the internet.

westNDNbeauty

well! glad to know she's doing better (pictured on the right). wish she would start making jewelry again :)

(saw this on her personal facebook account)

empressri

well! glad to know she's doing better (pictured on the right). wish she would start making jewelry again :)

[/URL]

I mean, not to start anything but if it's her PERSONAL facebook account and not a fan page should you be posting her pictures?? I'd be a bit pissed if someone did that to me.

I have a pair of her earrings, they took forever to get but damn I was mad when all that stuff went down cause I wanted more.

westNDNbeauty

empressri said:
I mean, not to start anything but if it's her PERSONAL facebook account and not a fan page should you be posting her pictures?? I'd be a bit pissed if someone did that to me.

I have a pair of her earrings, they took forever to get but damn I was mad when all that stuff went down cause I wanted more.

empressri
Clarification -- Im not her friend on FB and those photos are quite public and available to anyone.

Carry on.

naijamerican

I'm just going to be honest: if I did what she did, you would never see me on any social media type of site for a few years, if ever at all. Some people really have no shame. I'm glad that she's of sound mind and body but it wouldn't be me posted up with my friends stylin and profilin, knowing good and well that I swindled many women out of their hard-earned money. We's in a recession mayne! :nono: