I finally went to the barber shop!

Ok I BCd almost 3 weeks ago myself and it was....hacked up. :look: So finally I was able to go get it professionaly done. He blowed it out of course, so that he could cut it evenly b/c it was short and long in many different places. :lol:

Heres how it looked after he cut it:

I dont ever plan on wearing it like that. I only want to wear it curly/nappy and to acheive this look I washed my hair then put in White Rain Mousse. :look:

I think me and this hair length are gonna stick together for a while.

Karmin

♡♥ღ
You let him line the front? Why? The rest looks nice, but the edging makes it look so masculine :(

sunnysmyler

Girl that fade is so tight!!! I love how he faded the back up instead of just taping it. That's exactly how I like my son to get his tape done!!

The blow out is nice but the curly/nappy is much more feminine and soft.

It really suits your face, I love it!!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
O-Kay! I see ya' Caisha! This cut really frames your face nicely! I like your earrings! Hope you enjoy this round of having natural hair!!!

MizzBrown

I liked the look w/ the mousse. Bought your curls out. I never hear anyone talk about mousse and when I did, it seemed to get a bad rap.

What's in mousse anyway?

Hysi

Very pretty! I re-BD's about a month ago as well & I loves it. I know you do too! It looks nice on your face.

Mandy4610

I like the mouse look lol, Can't wait to see your journey unfold....but hold up! What do you mean you and this length are gonna stick together for a while? The massive puff has to be unleashed in the fasted possible time and you have no say about that! So there!

I like the mouse look lol, Can't wait to see your journey unfold....but hold up! What do you mean you and this length are gonna stick together for a while? The massive puff has to be unleashed in the fasted possible time and you have no say about that! So there!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh no ma'm. The puff will not be making a comeback. I cant even imagine dealing with that much hair right now PLUS the 3 other heads I have to do.

wannabelong

It's so pretty! I had a short caesar cut for about 10 years and I loved it. Best hairstyle EVER!!! You make me want to cut it all off too.

Evolving78

i'm all about having my lining (front and back) tight! that fade is HAWT! i love it both ways. you look like a lady to me either way...... some people......SMH