NJOY'S HAIR CONCOTION CHALLENGE

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Thanks for the reply NJoy.

My JBCO will arrive this week, so I'm happy I didn't make the concoction before hand.

Does this sound better?

3oz JBCO
2oz Sweet Almond Oil
3oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 drops of Pure Orange Essential Oil (Is orange considered stimulating)

I don't think orange is stimulating.

Luprisi

So, does the original recipe calls for a teaspoon of sulfur or a tablespoon of sulfur? I might make my own mix since I've invested in so many oils lately.

MrsMelodyV

One heaping teaspoon. And trust me it's plenty. That sulfur smell got on everything! Lol. Unfortunately I can't tell you if it works. I became pregnant shortly after starting the challenge and the smell was sickening. I quit immediately. Hhg!

Luprisi

One heaping teaspoon. And trust me it's plenty. That sulfur smell got on everything! Lol. Unfortunately I can't tell you if it works. I became pregnant shortly after starting the challenge and the smell was sickening. I quit immediately. Hhg!

Thanks for your response! I hear you on being pregnant and dealing with smells. I couldn't even stand the smell of my chewing gum!

Crysdon

The two castor oils and olive oil was starting to get too messy for me. I just started mixing my sulphur into 8oz. of extra virgin coconut oil and using it as a pomade. I store it in the fridge to keep it solid or next to the vent in my bedroom where the cool air comes from the AC.

Just a tip for those who are getting tired of that oily mess.