Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
I keep coming into this thread hoping that something has changed. I went to her website and it's still functional. It's such a shame about this whole shenanigans. Report to every ageny you can so she can be caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That's why I'm leery of ordering from these up and coming businesses. It's a damn shame :nono:

nzeee

I agree. I could tell from this video that she's simple-minded.

Sparkling Flame: "I oan even know what habben wit dat. I cain't even...I oan know!" :thud:

whoa! @ this post for a couple reasons

1. what was that video?? is this the guru? shouldn't sulphur thicken up your hair? isn't she drinking her own cool-aid? is this who everybody is defending and trusting to buy products from?

2. i think this could start another avenue for a downward spiral in this thread. i likely just participated in that spiral by questioning her hair but my point is that i wanna see this thread stay open. i didn't look at it until just yesterday even after seeing it bumped for ages and even w/ all the views i bet there are a lot of people who still haven't seen it.

let's make sure it sticks around for everyone's benefit so keep it clean chicas.

Natural Glow

I thought her daughter got into some toothpaste or something and got it all over the place so she spanked her. But before cleaning her off she snapped some pics. It wasn't a "everyone go beat yo kids and take pics" thread lol

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Crysdon

whoa! @ this post for a couple reasons

1. what was that video?? I oan know is this the guru? shouldn't sulphur thicken up your hair? that's what I thought isn't she drinking her own cool-aid? maybe her daughter spilled her share is this who everybody is defending and trusting to buy products from? yes, this is the thief in question.

2. i think this could start another avenue for a downward spiral in this thread. i likely just participated in that spiral by questioning her hair but my point is that i wanna see this thread stay open me too. I would hate for it to be locked. i didn't look at it until just yesterday even after seeing it bumped for ages and even w/ all the views i bet there are a lot of people who still haven't seen it. I agree. Most won't even look at this until they see all the views/replies to the right...then they'll finally get curious.

let's make sure it sticks around for everyone's benefit so keep it clean chicas. :yep:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Don't act like ya'll don't remember when she spanked her daughter for wasting some hair products and then took pics of the baby crying.:look: Not sure which screen name she was using back then. Thinking back it did get kinda ugly fast so that thread probably did go poof.:perplexed
That is horrible! I don't remember that... I sure wish it still existed. I would love to see who I should be giving the side-eye to. :nono:

gabulldawg

I wish I would defend a friend in some nonsense. That is not a true friend. At the very least, before I posted any type of response to you, I would have sent pm to my friend immediately fullly expecting a response stat! I have zero tolerance for crooks because if they are robbing somoneone else, they would have no problem doing me eventually :(

Yall don't even know. :lol: Apparently at least one of them lurks on here and tried to call me out saying I only got involved for the thanks....so yeah...

pookaloo83

Yall don't even know. :lol: Apparently at least one of them lurks on here and tried to call me out saying I only got involved for the thanks....so yeah...

Wow.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

gabulldawg That's awful. What do LHCF "Thanks" have to do with anything? You can't use 'em to buy anything. :ohwell: You did the right thing by sending her a message. If that person is still lurking, she could be a better friend to SF by encouraging her to do the right thing by her customers versus calling you out.

You have to wonder what makes people "tick" sometime. :nono:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I thought her daughter got into some toothpaste or something and got it all over the place so she spanked her. But before cleaning her off she snapped some pics. It wasn't a "everyone go beat yo kids and take pics" thread lol

LOL Oh, thank goodness!! I think I vaguely remember somebody's kid getting into something messy and they posted a pic of it.

Junebug D

:thud:

Sadly, I can believe it. Folks get crazy when a beloved member gets outed as a liar, a fake, or a fraud. People will e-defend, side-step, blame-shift, and finger-point to the death. :look:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
:rofl: What?!?! Like you can send those thanks to the electric company to keep your lights on or something... :lol: People are crazy!

Duff

I still would not post pics of my crying child just because.
imo, she would still get the side eye, not for the spanking but for the photo op she presented to everyone.

Last edited:

reeko43

What in the world? :spinning: Either that person's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top or she must be in cahoots with seller. Just for that, I gave you another thanks, lol!

People take worshipping these hair "goddesses" on forums and youtube just a little too far :nono:

Xavier

You're right it was not that type of thread and I hope that is not what others think. It was a:

-my little girl got into XYZ item

-she smeared it all over the bathroom and herself

-let me spank her for what she did,

-Then take pictures of the damage she did in the bathroom

-Then take photos of her post-spanking and share with my LHCF sistahs

The thread was a mix of "awww she's cute and was probably trying to copy her mama" and a whole of this::ohwell::perplexed:nono:

It wasn't about the spanking of the little girl that was the problem with most. It was the fact that one would take photos after spanking your child and post it on a public forum. Who does that?!?! Okay back to lurk mode before I make the banned.

beans4reezy

It wasn't about the spanking of the little girl that was the problem with most. It was the fact that one would take photos after spanking your child and post it on a public forum. Who does that?!?! Okay back to lurk mode before I make the banned.

That.right.there.

I'm a mother. I am here to protect my babies, not make them the subject of ridicule.

Windsy

Ok....we have to bring this back to the issue at hand...some if this stuff is borderline getting this thread locked.

Just want to put that out there so that this thread can remain open and beneficial to someone.

gabulldawg

Yeah I couldn't really type much earlier because I was on my phone, but yes she showed me. :lol: Calling me out, calling me a "RunTellDat" and saying that I only went on her page to post because y'all told me to. Since I don't have a brain of my own. :nono: I guess she thought that because I wasn't involved at the beginning of all of this. But I hardly ever come in the hair forum anymore. I saw the thread before, but assumed it was a one time thing and really I thought it was already resolved. I never thought that this was still going on. :nono:

In my opinion, when you do wrong you deserve whatever consequence you get. Be that a whooping, getting something taken away, or getting called out on facebook. :look: You can't get mad if you are called out on your trifling ways.

Soooooo anyway, I am no longer her friend on Facebook. :lachen:

Last edited:

gabulldawg

Ok....we have to bring this back to the issue at hand...some if this stuff is borderline getting this thread locked.

Just want to put that out there so that this thread can remain open and beneficial to someone.

You're right. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Just had to share that info. I will be good now. :lol: Just keeping everyone informed. It just irks me that people are so backwards nowadays. Not one penny was stolen from me, but that doesn't mean that I can't empathize with those that have been stolen from! Ridiculous. It makes me mad thinking about it. It could have been me!!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Soooooo anyway, I am no longer her friend on Facebook. :lachen:

gabulldawg Did she "un-friend" you?
Please say it ain't so... then that really means she's trying to skip out on her responsibilities. She REALLY does know about this thread and doing nothing to remedy the situation.

I am thoroughly outdone by this whole thing. I thought SF had more going for herself than this. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.