Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsy

If she were not a 'well liked" member you know the LHCF FBI would have been ALL OVER this case with the quickness. It's a shame really. :nono: When AfroVeda raised her prices...when we found out HairVeda was using bases... LHCF was ON FIRE! Shima became LHCF's Voldermort, she who must not be named, for stealing pictures. But this vedor can steal money and the majority is all quiet and polite...............

I've been staying out of this thread but I have to 100% agree; "she who must not be named" was torn to pieces I helped too...:look:; but yes it does seem like she's being defended and protected.

I ordered from her back in the day and didn't have a problem BUT wrong is still wrong no matter how much you like the person.

Crysdon

If she were not a 'well liked" member you know the LHCF FBI would have been ALL OVER this case with the quickness. It's a shame really. :nono: When AfroVeda raised her prices...when we found out HairVeda was using bases... LHCF was ON FIRE! Shima became LHCF's Voldermort, she who must not be named, for stealing pictures. But this vedor can steal money and the majority is all quiet and polite...............

What does this mean?

Amcd

You had me laughing out loud when I read the bolded. I scared the dog I laughed so loud!:lachen::lachen:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I totally agree. It's almost like if it was her business plan to gain popularity on LHCF, then build a busines offering a product and eventually stop sending the product and go cash checks everyday her plan worked. Because not only is she getting away with it, she has people DEFENDING her and she doesnt have to say a word in her own defense. There are probably people still ordering from her, and she's probably sitting back collecting money. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody were taking note, posting cutesy comments, gaining "LHCF street cred" in preparation for copying her model. All I can say is I hope she's sharing her profits with her supporters. Maybe they are getting hush money. Lol!

I highly doubt she is making that much money off of this. Most people probably arent commenting because they really dont care. They are probably thinking hey it didnt happen to me so *kanyeshrug*

I dont know the broad but if she were my e-buddy, I would contact her and tell her to cough up the money

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
What does this mean?

Many companies use vendors that create a "base" that can be tweaked.

It starts simply with a conditioner, some oils and preservatives. Afroveda among many other online companies use them. They are free to even use the base and call it their own and jack up the prices, which Aforveda did.

Evolving78

pookaloo83
so she is just a straight up thief? i'm still trippin off of stealing money, and hanging out on the net? is she running from something/someone?

i thought about this too, maybe she needed money and is staying in a shelter, or she needed money and checked into a hospital for her or one of her children.

i have come across folks that have stolen money from customers, closed up shop never to be heard from again. and it was just bad all around for why they did it.

i just don't understand people defending her for stealing?

Ya'll need to stop. Let's stop assuming and wait and see if she comes forward. But ya'll are doing too much by insinuating she's smoking crack or doing drugs. JMO.

AHeadOfCoils

It's ok to talk about the possibility of a celebrity smoking crack when they haven't done anything to us, but when somebody straight snatches folks muh-nees up like a crackhead it's all good in the hood. We can't talk about them.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Regardless of reason this is bad business. I may believe the excuse something happened if you can no longer order from growthspecifics/boundless tresses (in case some don't realize its the same). I did a mock order of $1500 by money order, and it said send the money honey! (not actually those words) and will receive. Gave me an order # and alladat! The site should be shut down, or state out of stock, so you can't order. But no one should be able to order from the site. FYI $1500 was for 20 - 32oz bottles, and 3 small bottles. I should've left the order in queue, so she can be all happy, and get let down like the others that lost their money, but I deleted it.

LushLox

Is anyone defending her though really? Perhaps at the beginning of the thread maybe by one or two folks but the consistent theme throughout this thread is that SF is a teef.

*Frisky*

^^^^Right..are people expecting every single member of the board to come in here trashing her? Alot of folks don't even come on the hair forum anyway. This thread has just about the same amount of comments of the Shima thread or any other thread that is about drama. Not to mention the views. I dont know what people are expecting to happen in this thread **shrugs**

Hairsoaper

Is anyone defending her though really? Perhaps at the beginning of the thread maybe by one or two folks but the consistent theme throughout this thread is that SF is a teef.

Most people aren't defending her, but there is the occaisional comment about giving her a break, giving her time, etc. That's what I was referring to.

Hairsoaper

^^^^Right..are people expecting every single member of the board to come in here trashing her? Alot of folks don't even come on the hair forum anyway. This thread has just about the same amount of comments of the Shima thread or any other thread that is about drama. Not to mention the views. I dont know what people are expecting to happen in this thread **shrugs**

I don't expect anything except for her to give me my money back. On second thought, I don't expect that anymore.

Lynnerie

Regardless of reason this is bad business. I may believe the excuse something happened if you can no longer order from growthspecifics/boundless tresses (in case some don't realize its the same). I did a mock order of $1500 by money order, and it said send the money honey! (not actually those words) and will receive. Gave me an order # and alladat! The site should be shut down, or state out of stock, so you can't order. But no one should be able to order from the site. FYI $1500 was for 20 - 32oz bottles, and 3 small bottles. I should've left the order in queue, so she can be all happy, and get let down like the others that lost their money, but I deleted it.

:lachen::lachen:I just got a visual of her saying that. Anywho... I think whats so bad about this incident is people trusted her. I know many of us don't know eachother but I think of LHCF as sisters I never had. I never ordered anything but I was tempted to just to support a fellow sister but her business is shady so I'll be making some generic BT instead.

*Frisky*

I don't expect anything except for her to give me my money back. On second thought, I don't expect that anymore.

Oh I totally sympathize with the victims and I hope yall do get your money back and she be accountable for her actions in some way shape or form. I am referring to the comments basically wanting a witch hunt on her and it doesn't appear to be happening in some folks eyes.

pookaloo83

Yeah I said it. No doubt she's a thief. But damn! But let HER say why she hasn't sent out her products and cashed money orders. This thread has run it's course now Ya'll in her here calling the chick a crackhead and to me that **** ain't cool! And no, I'm not her buddy or know her in real life. Just calling it like I see it. Defending her? No.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I ordered this a long time ago. It was so long ago (read: years), I don't remember how long I waited... I think it was awhile though. I had an allergic reaction and had to stop using it. I had terrible headaches and nausea for days after using it. I had to stay home from work and everything. I ended up selling it. Oh, and it smells HORRIBLE.

Sent from my Samsung Epic :)

I ordered this several years ago as well. I ordered the scented and unscented.
I never used it and gave it away. I'm not one for funky (i.e. sulphur) hair concoctions, but at least I attempted to try it. I didn't have any trouble with my order; it came fast and in a hurry! :yep:

michelle81

Yeah I said it. No doubt she's a thief. But damn! But let HER say why she hasn't sent out her products and cashed money orders. This thread has run it's course now Ya'll in her here calling the chick a crackhead and to me that **** ain't cool! And no, I'm not her buddy or know her in real life. Just calling it like I see it. Defending her? No.

But would you really trust the explanation that a thief gives?

BrookeLynn

I'm very new here, so no one will probably take much stock in my opinion. But I'll say it anyway.

While I agree that calling people out of their name may be unsisterly, so is being unethical and not giving people what they pay for. If she needed financial help she could have used that same paypal account to ask for donations.

This is the reason why black business owners get a bad rap for being ghetto, unprofessional, rude etc. The same way we would demand high quality and great customer service from a Korean BSS is the same way we must command it from one another. And I don't agree with being afraid to call people to the carpet on their foolishness. If you're woman enough to slide my credit card you should be woman enough to take the constructive criticism, or in this case, jail time. In this economy no one should be playing with anyone's money.

Duff

I would be extremely surprised if she EVER came back to hair boards at all unless she had no pics and a new name. she will never be able to live this down.

silenttullip

You think stealing or making knock offs of tools or products and only going in black areas to make money is quality??? Not to mention following patrons around???

I'm very new here, so no one will probably take much stock in my opinion. But I'll say it anyway.

While I agree that calling people out of their name may be unsisterly, so is being unethical and not giving people what they pay for. If she needed financial help she could have used that same paypal account to ask for donations.

This is the reason why black business owners get a bad rap for being ghetto, unprofessional, rude etc. The same way we would demand high quality and great customer service from a Korean BSS is the same way we must command it from one another. And I don't agree with being afraid to call people to the carpet on their foolishness. If you're woman enough to slide my credit card you should be woman enough to take the constructive criticism, or in this case, jail time. In this economy no one should be playing with anyone's money.

Theresamonet

Yeah I said it. No doubt she's a thief. But damn! But let HER say why she hasn't sent out her products and cashed money orders.[B/] This thread has run it's course now Ya'll in her here calling the chick a crackhead and to me that **** ain't cool! And no, I'm not her buddy or know her in real life. Just calling it like I see it. Defending her? No.

But she has let all of this time pass and hasn't said a peep. When you steal money, disappear, and leave behind nothing but questions, people's imagination will run wild. That's a consequence that was easily avoidable.

I personally, think crack is a little far fetched. A poster informed us a few days ago that she was on facebook sharing audio books. Ya'll know ain't no crackhead worried about audiobooks.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
But she has let all of this time pass and hasn't said a peep. When you steal money, disappear, and leave behind nothing but questions, people's imagination will run wild. That's a consequence that was easily avoidable.

I personally, think crack is a little far fetched. A poster informed us a few days ago that she was on facebook sharing audio books. Ya'll know ain't no crackhead worried about audiobooks.

I can't:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.