gueye's hair growth system

An_Original_Copy

I bought the oil today. It reminds me of WGO by the color of it and it's main ingredient is olive oil like WGO. It grew my hair in conjuction with a good diet, and drinking water. I think this stuff will be better because it has peppermint, capsacium, and sage which are ALL proven scalp stimulants. :)

felicia

An_Original_Copy said:
I bought the oil today. It reminds me of WGO by the color of it and it's main ingredient is olive oil like WGO. It grew my hair in conjuction with a good diet, and drinking water. I think this stuff will be better because it has peppermint, capsacium, and sage which are ALL proven scalp stimulants. :)
also rosemary. it smells better than wgo too.

ekomba

i bought the vitamins, the growth hair oil, the conditioner and the hair pamphlet they should be delivered at my house wednesday or friday along with my msm, biotin, mtg and shen min yeah i stocked up:lol: i cant wait to see how these Gueye s products work. I have been eyeing them for so long and finally took the plunge. I let yall know if i observe phenomenal growth but him if they do grow 1inch every 2 weeks i will be in awe for real!:grin:

Cayenne0622

I had the shampoo and conditioner and something else a longggggggg time ago. I don't remember it doing anything for my hair at all. I didn't have as much knowledge about ingredients or hair at that time so I believe since I didn't like the way my hair felt I stopped using the system. I kept it under my guest bathroom sink forever and then cleaned everything out from under there earlier this year. I don't remember liking the ingredients when I stopped in the Renu herb store here in Houston. I was surprised to see so much good stuff listed by the ladies on here. I never tried the vitamins. Maybe one day I'll want to try it again. My hair grows very fast so the only thing I want right now is for it to stop shedding and get very healthy and full.

princesmich

I"m back on this line, I know it will get me the results I need, I love this line, I don't know y I ever took a break from it.

londonjakki

Bumping for updates......
come on let us know
anyone ever taken this stuff or used the haircare products...what were your results?????:) :) TIA

CynamonKis

Re: gueye\'s hair growth system

This is almost MY vitamin regiment, to a tee, except without the silica. Also I have not been consistent so I can't comment one way or another yet...

AmilLion said:
Okay right now I'm taking
GNC NourishHair
MSM 1500mg
Evening Primrose 500mg
Biotin 5000mcg
FlaxSeed Oil 500mg
Silica 500mg

I stopped taking the Biotin, the itching has decreased but not by that much, in addition, I know Biotin is a major component aiding in hair growth and I wasn't really fond of the excessive hair growing in very quickly (ex. legs, eyebrows, underarms). I'm almost finished taking my NourishHair, so I can work my way down to figure out exactly what's causing what.

But I would really hate having to stop taking the vitamins as my acne's has cleared up drastically and my blotchy skin. I'm light skin, so acne and blotchy skin is far from cute on me lol.

czyfaith77

Re: gueye\'s hair growth system

diamoness said:
Has anyone tried this system in the past or know of anyone who has? What kind of results did they have and did they use the entire system? If not, which products did they use? If anyone has any information on this I would greatly appreciate the responses. Thanks!!!

I have read some of the things from this system in Ekomba's product list. Perhaps since I last read she has added more. hth

Barbara

Princess
I bought the leave in detangler, and my hair stylist didn't like it. I can see why, too. I mix it with my deep conditioners, and I won't replace it.

yodie

I used the hair vitamins a long time ago. They worked for me.
The ingredients in the vits don't seem to be hair growing stimulants, unless I'm just ignorant of hair growth stimulants.

Wondering if I should start taking them again. Seems like I'm taking so many things now. Don't want to overload my system.

Any other updates.

EllePixie

Bump...does anyone use these products still? I have the braid spray and gel, and they are pretty good. Not sure about the inch in 2 weeks though...today I mixed the gel with Long Aid, then sprayed the braid spray on top and am having a yums hair day.