Proven Products for Thinning Edges and Fine Hair

taraglam2

Wolftrap said:
Wow I haven't posted in this section of the board for months. Ok well here is my problem I want to know what you ladies have tried to bring your edges back that has been proven to work. Also what products may I use to thicken my hair. I don't want to do castor oil because it is not permanent. I want something to permanently thicken my hair. I have also tried B Complex vitamins to thicken it and that hasn't worked either. Unless maybe I need to change the brand. Please, any suggestions?

TIA

Nexxus Biotin Creme with consistent use really works for me as far as healthy growth. It was like the little boost I needed to see and feel results. I started using in on February 8th every night. Now I only use it on shampoo day or shampoo night...(2x a week). Also continued use of a volumizing thickening shampoo can do the trick as well. AMPLIFY by Matrix and RUSK ThickR suggests continued and faithful use will produce effects in the long run. Also as Poohbear mentioned I take NATUREMADE Super B Complex Vitamin and GNC Biotin 300mcg. I hope this information will helps--take care--ebony88

L

lkg4healthyhair

lovelymissyoli said:
Pookeylou, where do you buy emu oil at? Can you PM me?

No PMing...share the info :)

I would like to know also

Thanks

lovelymissyoli

lkg4healthyhair said:
No PMing...share the info :)

I would like to know also

Thanks

My bad...you know I forget to come back and check certain threads that I post in, so that's why I asked her to PM me. I'm sorry Pookeylou, can you post the info here and PM me too.... :grin: