Paging Faith

L

legs71

Oh my goodness!! I just saw your pictures and your hair is so long and thick. Trust me, if my hair was your length I wouldn't be wearing braids. I am so jealous, but your hair is an inspiration. When are you posting some pictures of it straightened to make me even more jealous? Right now my hair is the same length of your Sept 2001 picture. With summer right around the corner hopefully before the year is over provided I have no major setbacks my hair will be the length of your Sept 2002 picture. Lately because of personal issues I have been slacking on my regimen and I feel so guilty. Hopefully next month I will be back on track.

Faith

Thanks for the compliments legs

I plan on taking pics at the end of July. You didn't forget our "date" did you? You know I never thought of my hair as thick..you made my day

You are still in braids right? Girl, I have mine in braids all the time cause I don't know how to deal with it. It just takes a lot of work when it's out. Plus my hair only seems to grow when it's put away (for months at a time). But I'll try and manage it come July. I'll flatiron it and take lots of pics...July 26th.