My cellophane rave!!! ........

NYCchild

so...anyways Tracy and ladies i did the clearcellophane lastnite myself - man! u couldnot speak to moi! it is so beautiful im hooked for life. you would think i just redid my color (i not too long ago did the dark&lovely red with mary j blige on the box) it is tha bomb - lemme tell ya.

thanks everyone who raved about this product - enough to get this PJ to try it! i love it - love it i tell ya /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be blessed

Terri

Kitkat

Yaaaay, Terri! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm glad that you like it - ain't it tha bomb, though? I am also hooked for life. I wash my hair every 4 days. I noticed that on my wash day, my hair still looked as shiny as it did the day after washing. I'm sure that the Cellophane is the reason.

BlkMane

Dang, I'm going to have to try this stuff again. I used Colorshines a long while back in a brown color once, but I don't remember my hair shining like THAT!

I have tried Adore and Clairol Beautiful semi-perm and they do add some shine and richness, but from the reviews I'm hearing about Sebastian Colorshines/Cellophanes, I think I'm going to have to put down the cash to try it again. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

I have also used Clairol Beautiful. It did add some shine and richness, but it does sound like Sebastian Colourshines are the best when it comes to shine and richness. I do plan on trying Adore as well. I'm pretty sure I'll also give the Sebastian Colourshines a try. I recently visited a 'regular ole' beauty supply store in my area where anyone can come in, but only licensed professionals can purchase items. When I saw the Sebastian Colourshines for $12.50, I was shocked. The cheapest I've seen it online is $22.50. My sister-in-law said she would get it for me since she's a licensed professional.

Tracy

NYCChild - I'm hooked too girl. I should have stock in the company with all the press I've given them! LOL! the bast part for me is not only does it give the hair a wonderful look and feel but I really am a firm beleiver that the reason I can trim every 6 months and wear my hair down and color an drelax and bleach /images/graemlins/blush.gif is because of this product. It's like nail hardener for the hair.....

Congrats and enjoy girl!