Question 50x-Internal server error

MzPrince

why do i get this when i try to go into the Entertainment Forum? it's not happening with any other forum but this one.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

Thanks to Kysmet who was experiencing the same issue, we managed to make some tweaks and fix the problem she was experiencing.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

awhyley

I'm experiencing this problem with the "Off Topic" board. I can get in if I click the most current thread on the general page and I can access every other sub-forum just fine, just not that particular link. The message:

"Hello and thank you for visiting.

An error occurred on the server. The administrator has been notified.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Long Hair Care Forum LLC
."

Anyone else experiencing this?

Kysmet

Ladies,

Thanks to @Kysmet who was experiencing the same issue, we managed to make some tweaks and fix the problem she was experiencing.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you dimopoulos for taking the time to work with me on resolving this.

Ladies, please help dimopoulos out by submitting tickets to have your issues resolved. Either click the Contact Us link in the upper right corner of your screen or use this link: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/support .

awhyley

Thank you @dimopoulos for taking the time to work with me on resolving this.

Ladies, please help dimopoulos out by submitting tickets to have your issues resolved. Either click the Contact Us link in the upper right corner of your screen or use this link: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/support .

k, thanks. will do right now.
(For some reason, 'Off topic' works from my desktop, but not my laptop.)

I'm also getting this message when I try to enter the hair care part of the forum

Not the hair section! :whyme:

Last edited:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
50x - Internal Server Error

Hello and thank you for visiting.

An error occurred on the server. The administrator has been notified.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Long Hair Care Forum LLC.
--------------------

I'm getting the above server error quite often also! It started a couple of weeks ago.
I can read threads/post for a little while, then all of sudden that message appears.
I then click the 'x'...and log back in all over again.

I'm having trouble posting from my iPad also. I'll use the LHCF app, and when i touch a thread or anything, nothing happens!

Help dimopoulos!!

Jasmataz

why do i get this when i try to go into the Entertainment Forum? it's not happening with any other forum but this one.

This is happening to me too. I can go into threads in the Entertainment Forum if I go through my search history, but I'll get the 50x Internal Sever Error when I try to go on the front page of the ET forum.

MzRhonda

I am now getting this error when I try to access the Entertainment forum. I don't get it on my Ipad.