HARD CORE WEN USERS ALERT...ALERT...QVC ALERT...

beans4reezy

I just ordered the pomegranite gallon and I am trying this for the first time...I hope I like this scent as much as I love the fig.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Does anyone know if this will be on QVC again later today because im at work and missed it.
I think the offer for Gallon sizes are once or twice a year. You can contact QVC directly to find out for sure unless someone else knows for sure.

lux10023

i am a hardcore WEN user and saw this..didnt purchase..based upon the big size that i still have in my bathroom that is semi-finished...

but i luv wen..i attribute it to much of my hairs health..
WEN stan...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
and they ship to canada! heeee!

so this is how awful a pj i am: i've never used wen. i don't know what to pick. i'm gettin 2-3 if they'll ship it (there's a weight limit to canada). sad sad sad but i can't help it! my wash routine is brutal since i'm natural and anything that helps must be horded ;o)

I hope you ordered the Fig. That's the best one for our hair, especially if you are natural. Chaz Dean has a few YouTube videos for naturals using his products.

nzeee

I hope you ordered the Fig. That's the best one for our hair, especially if you are natural. Chaz Dean has a few YouTube videos for naturals using his products.

thanks! i'll have to watch the videos when i leave work

i have a question tho: why do we have to see it when it airs? it's on the web site all the time. what's the price during the broadcast?

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw this and actually I think I just gave myself a headache thinking I missed it again for the 2nd yr in a row. BUT I didnt. I ordered 2 gallon of the Fig. That was close.

Going take some alleve and go to bed now, my head really hurts.:perplexed

nzeee

i got the fig on auto-delivery. so in 6mths they'll send me another one. i'm totally stoked! can't wait to try it -- but it'll take 20d holy crap! i won't have it until june22 :'(

scarcity21

I got mine yesterday(in 2days)!!!
I ordered the gallon size fig...my 1st time using the fig...hope I like it!

krissyprissy

I got the WEN gallon on the auto delivery and flex pay for 6 months. That's way better than dropping $160 all at once. I love WEN fig and I have been using it for about 6 months now and it has made a big difference in my hair. This is a must for relaxed heads like myself because I no longer have tangle issues and dryness. My ends have gotten thicker too. This stuff is a staple for me and don't ever want to be without it.

AKA-Tude

Everytime I try to leave,
y'all PULL ME BACK IN!!!!

Gallon Fig on it's way
w/6 payments & on auto-ship.

I gotta stay outta here!!!

MzRhonda

I :heart: my Wen..... I use Fig also........I have been hearing good things about the Pomegranite as well........any reviews.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I :heart: my Wen..... I use Fig also........I have been hearing good things about the Pomegranite as well........any reviews.

MzRhonda
I like the Pomegranate very much. Not as moisturizing as the Fig though; it's lighter, but still makes your hair feel nice.

It's an alternative for those that like the Sweet Almond Mint.

I just ordered a gallon to go with the gallon of my Fig. I like to alternate them.

I just got a good trim and touchup tonight and I can't wait to "Wen"
my freshly relaxed hair sometime next week before my henna and indigo.

Fig is still the best formula hands down to me even though I do like all the others. I just love how the Fig makes my fine thin hair so much more luxurious and heavy. My hair bounces after I use Wen Fig.

MzRhonda

january noir

I just Wen'd :grin:

I showered and washed with my Wen Fig.......towel dried and then oiled with Proclaim Argan oil (I love the smell) wrapped with Lottabody foam wrap and will let my hair dry over night.:yep:

I also love Wen for my color treated hair because the color does not wash out as quickly as it would with regular shampoo. My color still looks fresh after several washes.

This Fig is still tingling my scalp - feels good!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
january noir

I just Wen'd :grin:

I showered and washed with my Wen Fig.......towel dried and then oiled with Proclaim Argan oil (I love the smell) wrapped with Lottabody foam wrap and will let my hair dry over night.:yep:

I also love Wen for my color treated hair because the color does not wash out as quickly as it would with regular shampoo. My color still looks fresh after several washes.

This Fig is still tingling my scalp - feels good!

MzRhonda Lucky woman! If I didn't just get a touch up tonight, I'd be "Wenning" too. :lol: I :love: Fig!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I have WENed on the next day after a relaxer before because I didn't like the feeling of my hair after coming home from the salon. I think my hair hates shampoo now.

Me too! But today, my hair care consultant was especially good so I'll keep the end result for a few days.

beans4reezy

My pomegranate won't be here until Monday which sucks because I will miss a Weekend of luxuriating my scalp with Wen. dang....I should have done Autopay....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Has anyone Tried the Hair Mist or the Re-Moist? I'd like to know more about those.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Has anyone Tried the Hair Mist or the Re-Moist? I'd like to know more about those.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks
IDareT'sHair I use both products and, just like the Cleansing Conditioner and Wen Oil, they are very, very good. I use the Mist daily when I'm 4 weeks or more post-relaxer. I spray my edges and roots for moisture and then apply gel and smooth my hair back into protective styles.
My hair remains moisturized and smooth even when using gel products. I use the mist in the place of water to dampen my hair. Love it.

The Re-Moist? OMG. I apply it all over and leave it on overnight under a conditioning cap. My hair is like silk after it's rinsed out and styled. It's very expensive I know, but I love it.