• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

Platinum

Hey so the chlorella party has some new members! :band::dance7::bdance::violin::club::rocker:

Welcome to all of you and also to the lurkers. I've done my fair share of lurking before trying something out but I'm urging you guys to come out of hiding. It's been almost a month and we're doing great. In addition I must say that I don't jump on bandwagons anymore. It has to be something that I KNOW will work to improve my health before I even take a step. This chlorella is the real deal and can help to balance your body in so many ways it's worth taking just for that. Infact, it can replace that huge shelf you have of vitamins, or give you some when you were wishing you'd be healthier (but just haven't made the leap). Hope to see you on the board.

Here's to our health, happiness, and wonderful nails; skin; and hair

I have some Chlorella pills but I can't find them.:sad: I'm going to the Vitamin Shoppe when I get home this weekend. I haven't been able to find a VS since I've been on the road this week.:wallbash: I went to GNC yesterday and the only one they had was like $39.99 for 300 pills. Unfortunately, you have to take 15 a day.:blush::nono:

luckiestdestiny

I have some Chlorella pills but I can't find them.:sad: I'm going to the Vitamin Shoppe when I get home this weekend. I haven't been able to find a VS since I've been on the road this week.:wallbash: I went to GNC yesterday and the only one they had was like $39.99 for 300 pills. Unfortunately, you have to take 15 a day.:blush::nono:

Order source naturals chlorella powder online at amazon or elsewhere. It's $28 dollars (or around that) and it lasts for five and 1/2 months if taking 3 gms a day, 2 1/4 months if taken at 6 gms

luckiestdestiny

Speaking of the deodorizer effect...

is anyone else enjoying that?

I mean I woke up all sweaty (I had a mini heater on me and forgot to turn it off, in addition to the regular heater). Well I took a shower but I was suprised because I smelled like well....nothing.

And when I BM now it smells NOTHING like it used to lol! Too much info? Not that I want to smell my BMs but you know how it is in the bathroom. Well after a month of chlorella there's almost no smell.

None of this I'm complaining about,

just wondering if anyone else has noticed.

Sweet Charm

Speaking of the deodorizer effect...

is anyone else enjoying that?

I mean I woke up all sweaty (I had a mini heater on me and forgot to turn it off, in addition to the regular heater). Well I took a shower but I was suprised because I smelled like well....nothing.

And when I BM now it smells NOTHING like it used to lol! Too much info? Not that I want to smell my BMs but you know how it is in the bathroom. Well after a month of chlorella there's almost no smell.

None of this I'm complaining about,

just wondering if anyone else has noticed.

lol yes im like i dont stink anymore! jk but yea I have noticed that

but i was wondering what do you guys mix the chlorella with because the apple sauce isnt working for me and I really dont like the taste of it in my juice. maybe a different juice?

luckiestdestiny

lol yes im like i dont stink anymore! jk but yea I have noticed that

but i was wondering what do you guys mix the chlorella with because the apple sauce isnt working for me and I really dont like the taste of it in my juice. maybe a different juice?

Did you try the naked juice? Because it has chlorella already in it so it's designed to mask the flavor of that food. It is really good. I have my apple sauce, but I also have the juice.

http://www.nakedjuice.com/#OurJuices/Background/MainMenu/Families/Superfood/bottle2

I just pour a little and add chlorella to cut down on the cost.

Eventually you'll get to the point where you can even down the apple sauce or just drink it with water as you're so used to it, it will be no big deal. But this could help until then.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Hey so the chlorella party has some new members! :band::dance7::bdance::violin::club::rocker:

Welcome to all of you and also to the lurkers. I've done my fair share of lurking before trying something out but I'm urging you guys to come out of hiding. It's been almost a month and we're doing great. In addition I must say that I don't jump on bandwagons anymore. It has to be something that I KNOW will work to improve my health before I even take a step. This chlorella is the real deal and can help to balance your body in so many ways it's worth taking just for that. Infact, it can replace that huge shelf you have of vitamins, or give you some when you were wishing you'd be healthier (but just haven't made the leap). Hope to see you on the board.

Here's to our health, happiness, and wonderful nails; skin; and hair
OK fine then! Yeah, I'm taking chlorella too, 4g/day powder form. Weird though, I had no detox symptoms, then stopped over the weekend and have had a head cold ever since! Started back today, though.

luckiestdestiny

did anyone find out the cgf in the NOW brand chlorella tablets?

Sadly they never told me.

However, I emailed another company to ask the same question (out of curiosity) and they said that every chlorella pill has cgf, just in different amounts.

Wish I knew how much your has but that's all I got.

yodie

No Bm's today after having a total of six yesterday. I didn't take any aloe last night. Maybe that's why there's no movement, or the fact that I'm BM'd out. Probably not.

My hair feels super soft. Not sure if that's from the Nettle Rinse, CHL or all the product I left in my hair. Either way, I like it.

One more noticeable change: I brought a pack of my beloved Ginger Snap cookies from WholeFoods today. They tasted terrible! I gave up and gave the bag away to a friend. CHL is definitely changing my tastebuds.

Prose Princess

I find that I CANNOT eat fast food anymore while taking this stuff. I get SO sick. I had Steak n Shake yesterday and I am still paying for it :nono:. I don't know if it's because I detox all over again every time I eat junk or what, but it just makes me wanna go around eating celery sticks and pineapple slices all day :lachen:

luckiestdestiny

Okay so lately as I've posted before, I've been drinking this with the naked juice. I didn't add that I add a little water because it gets thick. That's only because I'm cheap and am stretching my naked juice. I then add alittle more juice to and stir. I would totally have a full cup w/ chlorella if I could afford it, but I want to stretch this stuff as far as it will go!

Prose Princess

No Bm's today after having a total of six yesterday. I didn't take any aloe last night. Maybe that's why there's no movement, or the fact that I'm BM'd out. Probably not.

My hair feels super soft. Not sure if that's from the Nettle Rinse, CHL or all the product I left in my hair. Either way, I like it.

One more noticeable change: I brought a pack of my beloved Ginger Snap cookies from WholeFoods today. They tasted terrible! I gave up and gave the bag away to a friend. CHL is definitely changing my tastebuds.

I have to agree with this :yep:

luckiestdestiny

Hair: could be both. I know nettle makes it soft, but I'm noticing even more softness from chlorella too.

BM: GIRL you are BM'd out! You have cleaned those pipes!:lachen::lachen:

Food: I got some fries, only ate a few...didn't taste good. Tasted too oil. And I purchased them from that stand in whole foods. I don't think every whole food has them. My mom's in Ky doesn't, but in NY they have these belgian fries where they'll cook them for you and you can choose the sauce. Anyways no go. My boyfriend ate the rest. My taste buds are totally changing.

CurlyMoo

Ok this is weird, as stated before I increased my dosage to 9 grams (4 tsp/2tbsp) last week; I was backed up for several days. So I decided to cut my dosage back to 6 grams yesterday (3 tsps) and I had a BM. Today I had 2 BM's. I will hold at 6 grams for now.

I detangled my hair yesterday and it seemed much thicker/fuller. That may be an indication of growth.

luckiestdestiny

I have the Whole Foods brand it requires 6 pills/day (not sure how much in grams)...I worked myself up to the 6 pills though, I didn't want to experience the other issues some people are "talking" about!:blush::grin:

I don't know if it's going to matter which brand you take for detox effects but thanks for telling us which brand you're taking. Either way everyone has to detox first. I didn't have it too bad, maybe you won't either. Congrats on getting the chlorella. I didn't know they had their own wholefoods brand. I just saw source natural and I know that's the one babydollhair takes. Who new? maybe I should pay better attention.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

My head feels like someone is pulling a rope from the center. Then it starts to shift and throb. My scalp is more sensitive especially when I touch it. Is anyone feeling funny about the head?

AtlantaJJ

Sorry Kitamay,

It doesn't say. It's because it's tea bags I guess. It just syas Ingredient: Organic Nettle leaf. Contains no caffeine, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sugars. It just says the serving size is 1 tea bag but wait, I'm typing while I look at it it says 1 tea bag (2g) by it! Now here's the thing I don't know how much of that seeps into the water (when I make tea) but that's what it says. Also I can't vouch for pills as they are usually processed and this is organic, unless you have organic nettle capsules. HTH
Do you think the Nettle extract capsules would have benefits. I was looking on Vitacost and they have some, I was actually researching them for allergies. I think I am going to get on the tea and the capsules since allergy season is approaching.

luckiestdestiny

Do you think the Nettle extract capsules would have benefits. I was looking on Vitacost and they have some, I was actually researching them for allergies. I think I am going to get on the tea and the capsules since allergy season is approaching.

Not sure. All the research says drink the tea and nettle rinse. I want that in the purest form possible so I just drink the tea. Let me know how it goes if you try it.

luckiestdestiny

My head feels like someone is pulling a rope from the center. Then it starts to shift and throb. My scalp is more sensitive especially when I touch it. Is anyone feeling funny about the head?

I felt weird sensations a week ago, but this time it's just like stimulation feelings. You could be getting a migraine.

Headaches is one of the detox symptoms.

Please let us know when this stops or if you have sensitivity to light and sound (which is migraine ville)

Mis007

ok my update; I cut back on my chlorella from 8gms to 4gms and took a couple of probiotics for the bowel problems I was having. Well at last I have BM's and yes it's green lol, I have upped my chlorella to orginal 8gms and will use probiotics when and if. Oh I have increased water intake.

Jaxhair

Hey AJJ, re: allergies/hayfever - if you are not vegan and are not allergic to honey and if you can find it - why not get yourself a jar of local honey and bee pollen? I'm taking pollen in smoothies and local honey too to help prepare for the hayfever season too. And taking the teas too, so hopefully no allergies/hayfever this year!