Prayers for a broken heart

CrimsonBelle

Hello ladies,
If I may, I humbly ask for prayers for a broken heart. I wasn't sure whether or not to bump my old thread or to begin anew. I made a little progress since then, and was living what I felt to be a new life of revelation, gratitude, and belief. But somehow God thought that was not enough and took everything away. I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't complain, thanked him daily, said my prayers. I followed the rules as usual, and still I am not enough. It seems no matter what, I will never be enough for HIM. I think I have to come to terms with the fact that God will never fight for me, I don't know what I did wrong but sadly it seems I am not worth fighting for. I am 24 yrs old, and as of now I feel hopeless and am too young to be sad everyday of my life. I have been fighting for happiness for years and I feel like I have no more fight left. I don't pray for myself anymore cause it never works, but I like to pray for others cause it works for those whom I pray for and I like to feel like I am making a difference. If you have a spare moment, please do say a prayer for my broken heart and lack of peace of mind
Humbly I ask
Crimsonbelle

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Oh My Goodness CrimsonBelle :kiss:

I guess my questions are why do you feel that God does not love you? And what have you asked of Him that has not been (yet) answered?

I promise you that my questions are gently and lovingly asked as if I were sitting with you and holding your hand for support and assurance that you are cared about far more than you feel you are.

My reasons for asking is to dispel, eliminate, prove wrong, the lies that satan has so cruelly fed into you and all in the attempt to move you away from God and not believe in God's love for you which indeed is real and forever.

Baby, God does indeed love you and He will never feel any other way about you, other than love, the deepest of love that no human could give to another.

Please don't give up on believing that God loves you and cares for you, for He truly, truly does and always will.

:grouphug:

CrimsonBelle

@Lifted Up
Yes ma'm I have. Recently I have began seeing a psychiatrist. She believes my lack of sleep is contributing to anxiety. I generally only sleep 3 to 4 hrs a night until my body gives out and I crash sometimes. She also says beneath my smile she hears discouragement and sadness...

CrimsonBelle

Shimmie
I feel He does not love me and will never fight for me because no matter what I do it seems not to matter. I work hard and have always been fighter. I have always been that girl that worked 10 times harder cause I knew I had too. But the results have been meager. Or something goes horribly wrong just as I see light at the end of the tunnel. I am an artist in the entertainment industry and sensitive I will admit. But it hurts my heart to constantly have things dangled in front of me and snatched away ad I reach. Even lately when I felt at my lowest all I asked for was for sorrow and pain to be removed from my heart and for mercy. That day everything got even worse. I cannot spend more nights crying on the floor. If He will not relieve my pain when I beg on my knees and help me find a way how can I expect Him to be there. I am trying cause I do not want to walk away from my faith but I also don't want to spend my every waking moment in fear of making a mistake for which he will punish me by allowing Satan to harm me. I don't know what to do but I do know God fights for some people and I would like to know what I need to do for Him to fight for me..or at least why I am currently not worth fighting for?

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie
I feel He does not love me and will never fight for me because no matter what I do it seems not to matter. I work hard and have always been fighter. I have always been that girl that worked 10 times harder cause I knew I had too. But the results have been meager. Or something goes horribly wrong just as I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I am an artist in the entertainment industry and sensitive I will admit. But it hurts my heart to constantly have things dangled in front of me and snatched away ad I reach.

Even lately when I felt at my lowest all I asked for was for sorrow and pain to be removed from my heart and for mercy. That day everything got even worse. I cannot spend more nights crying on the floor. If He will not relieve my pain when I beg on my knees and help me find a way how can I expect Him to be there.

I am trying cause I do not want to walk away from my faith but I also don't want to spend my every waking moment in fear of making a mistake for which he will punish me by allowing Satan to harm me. I don't know what to do but I do know God fights for some people and I would like to know what I need to do for Him to fight for me..or at least why I am currently not worth fighting for?

CrimsonBelle...

Come here Sweetheart... ((((( Big Sister Hugs)))))

I know the life of the Arts as I am also a part of it. For me it's a hobby, it's for fun, not a career. But I've been so much a part of it, that one would think (at one point in my life) it was my career and sole existence.

May I ask if your heartbreak with God (and I say this loosely), but if your heartbreak has anything to do with a dream(s) or a desired goal in the Arts that has not been fulfilled?

I'm looking at your comment which says, 'things being dangled in front of you and then being snatched away from you'.

Is this about your participation in the Arts? Is this the area of your heartbreak?

It's time to get this resolved in one way or another. God is going to set you free from these feelings of discontent and pain. It's time to let the Truth come into the Light and to help you be set free.

CrimsonBelle

Shimmie
First thank you for the hugs and sweet words.
Yes ma'm that is a major part of it. But its also me feeling hurt on the inside. I have been battling anxiety and depression for years. And it ruins my days. The o n ly time I am not battli g it in a major way ay is when I am creating and entertaining. Its my career and the only thing I know how to do and love to do. I transitioned from L.A to NYC to build my career and have had much better opportunity here but I am still fighting along. (Btw originally from Alabama but moved to L.A fate graduation then to NYC a year and a half later). Great people in power have come into my life and promised to help me move forward and then nothing. Promises have been made and then nothing. I know that's the business but its different when you know and trust the people who are making the promises. The promises I assumed were blessings from god. I thought he was moving on people's hearts to help me as a reward for working hard all the time. Forever dangling and snatching. I have some friends that literally do nothing all day but drink and go out and party 24/7 and people fall all over themselves to help them and they have no work ethic. I try not to be jealous but it irritates me on another level. But it isn't just the career....it is my spirit...my spirit deals defeated and down. I wake up and drag myself out of bed in tears or go to bed in tears cause I feel a heaviness in my spirit, a heaviness separated from career expectation...its. heaviness heaviness of the heart. NYC is wearing me down. I've only been here a little over a year but it wears me down and their isn't a lot of control here over anything. No control over crazy weather..no control of rude people...no control over subway system....I just need some hope or a sign that 'll of this matters. ..that my hardwork matters.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie
First thank you for the hugs and sweet words.
Yes ma'm that is a major part of it. But its also me feeling hurt on the inside. I have been battling anxiety and depression for years. And it ruins my days.

The o n ly time I am not battli g it in a major way ay is when I am creating and entertaining. Its my career and the only thing I know how to do and love to do. I transitioned from L.A to NYC to build my career and have had much better opportunity here but I am still fighting along. (Btw originally from Alabama but moved to L.A fate graduation then to NYC a year and a half later). Great people in power have come into my life and promised to help me move forward and then nothing. Promises have been made and then nothing. I know that's the business but its different when you know and trust the people who are making the promises. The promises I assumed were blessings from god. I thought he was moving on people's hearts to help me as a reward for working hard all the time. Forever dangling and snatching.

I have some friends that literally do nothing all day but drink and go out and party 24/7 and people fall all over themselves to help them and they have no work ethic. I try not to be jealous but it irritates me on another level. But it isn't just the career....it is my spirit...my spirit deals defeated and down. I wake up and drag myself out of bed in tears or go to bed in tears cause I feel a heaviness in my spirit, a heaviness separated from career expectation...its. heaviness heaviness of the heart.

NYC is wearing me down. I've only been here a little over a year but it wears me down and their isn't a lot of control here over anything. No control over crazy weather..no control of rude people...no control over subway system....I just need some hope or a sign that 'll of this matters. ..that my hardwork matters.

I know you've heard this over and over and over and over and over and o..v..e..r... However, it's true.

CrimsonBelle: God has not forsaken you. :love2:

Let's step outside of the 'box' and do some more creations. As I was reading your post above, these three words rose up in my thoughts for you.

"Write a Book"...

Yes, :yep: 'Write a Book". You have so many feelings inside of you and you also have a lot of experiences and much learned WISDOM that will propel others to seek you for wisdom and advice.

This is how so many of the Artists of Old ... the Greats in the world of Arts, have succeeded. They wrote a book and then more books. They placed all of their feelings, their hurts, disappointments, delays, heartbreaks, in a book. They created screenplays from them, stage plays. They became 'Golden Globe' nominees and winners.

Write a Book. On those nights when you are unable to sleep, just get up and write. And Dear Love, always, still...always still... still and always continue to talk to God.

This is what King David did. He wrote all of his hurts, joys, feelings unto God. Hence, we have the Book of Psalms with the majority its content written by David.

Dearest CrimsonBelle... Write a Book. In this writing, God will speak each moment into your heart and you will understand and you will no longer feel unloved by Him.

You have chosen well to be in therapy. It's good to have someone to talk to. Just remember in your heart that God is also listening to you... always.

Prayer :Rose:

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus. Please deliver this darling child of yours from the feelings of torment and despair; from the spirit of fear, that has so tried to overcome her.

Deep down she knows that you are the God that heals and embraces her, and all of her being. Yet, the enemy is trying to subdue this truth and to bring her under his control. To this we say, 'This shall not stand, neither shall the enemy's plan come to pass' in her life nor in her heart.

Father, I thank you for delivering her from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence...the lies seeking control and abduction of her soul. Your daughter belongs to you and therefore, no thing that is upon this earth nor upon the air, shall ever prevail over your love and protection for her.

In the Name of Jesus, not only is she free, but she is fully persuaded and of full knowledge and of full control that she is your beloved child and nothing less and cannot be snatched away from you. She is indeed your child, fully loved and fully saved and fully free, spirit, soul/mind and body.

For this we thank you. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Scripture :Rose:

I have heard your prayer and seen your tears... (Isaiah 38)

Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me! (Psalm 66:10)

Divine.

I understand completely how you feel. Life can be really hard at times, even for God's children. However, don't give up hope! Don't forget that the enemy and his spirits roam this earth. Their goal is to kill, steal, and destroy. It sounds to me that the enemy is attacking your mindset to make you believe that God is not capable of doing what he said he would.

The enemy hears every prayer you pray unto God. He is well aware of how vulnerable you are right now. I am quite certain that your current situation is the work of enemy, not God's doing. The reason I know is because this is how Satan was able to rule my previous life: controlling my thoughts and my emotions. He made me believe that God didn't love me, and that I was worthless. I believed those lies for YEARS and I was depressed every day because of it.

If the enemy can get you to buy what he's selling, you immediately become his puppet. He will rule your thoughts, your decisions, and your life if you do not bind those spirits immediately. But there is hope, because just has Jesus overcame the grave, you can overcome this challenge because that same power lives within you!

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you release CrimsonBelle from these mind-binding spirits which have led her into a place of despair. The enemy has taken up residence in her life, and he is not welcome to stay there. He needs to find a new home because we believe in the redeeming power of your son Jesus. Your word says that you are far from wicked and that you hear the prayers of the righteous. The enemy has told her the complete opposite. I pray that this word is ingrained in her heart and you show her that you will not leave her side no matter how difficult life may seem. I stand in agreement with CrimsonBelle to experience full restoration to start her life anew. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Something in my spirit tells me that this won't be the last time we hear from you. God wants to use you.

Shimmie

Staff member
I understand completely how you feel. Life can be really hard at times, even for God's children. However, don't give up hope! Don't forget that the enemy and his spirits roam this earth. Their goal is to kill, steal, and destroy. It sounds to me that the enemy is attacking your mindset to make you believe that God is not capable of doing what he said he would.

The enemy hears every prayer you pray unto God. He is well aware of how vulnerable you are right now. I am quite certain that your current situation is the work of enemy, not God's doing. The reason I know is because this is how Satan was able to rule my previous life: controlling my thoughts and my emotions. He made me believe that God didn't love me, and that I was worthless. I believed those lies for YEARS and I was depressed every day because of it.

If the enemy can get you to buy what he's selling, you immediately become his puppet. He will rule your thoughts, your decisions, and your life if you do not bind those spirits immediately. But there is hope, because just has Jesus overcame the grave, you can overcome this challenge because that same power lives within you!

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you release CrimsonBelle from these mind-binding spirits which have led her into a place of despair. The enemy has taken up residence in her life, and he is not welcome to stay there. He needs to find a new home because we believe in the redeeming power of your son Jesus. Your word says that you are far from wicked and that you hear the prayers of the righteous. The enemy has told her the complete opposite. I pray that this word is ingrained in her heart and you show her that you will not leave her side no matter how difficult life may seem. I stand in agreement with CrimsonBelle to experience full restoration to start her life anew. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Something in my spirit tells me that this won't be the last time we hear from you. God wants to use you.

Divine.

Beautiful :Rose:

CrimsonBelle

Shimmie and divine thank you so much for these sweet prayers. Im reading them over and over and they mean a lot to me.

I definitely will get back into journaling again...I didn't realise the history of Psalms. There is something therapeutic about releasing it onto paper. I think I should work out a time and a place to do this everyday. Im printing out your prayers to put in my wallet so I can take them with me everywhere and them for strength. Thank you sweet ladies. And thanks for the e hugs. I hope therapy helps. I am feeling it out for now. I don't want to have to depend on certain elements of it..like the whole medication thing weirdos me out but one day at a time yes. One day at a time.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie and divine thank you so much for these sweet prayers. Im reading them over and over and they mean a lot to me.

I definitely will get back into journaling again...I didn't realise the history of Psalms. There is something therapeutic about releasing it onto paper. I think I should work out a time and a place to do this everyday. Im printing out your prayers to put in my wallet so I can take them with me everywhere and them for strength. Thank you sweet ladies. And thanks for the e hugs. I hope therapy helps. I am feeling it out for now. I don't want to have to depend on certain elements of it..like the whole medication thing weirdos me out but one day at a time yes. One day at a time.

You have such big loving heart. You've taught me a lot today and I cherish you for it. You have taught me about honesty without pretense. You trusted us to share you open heart and you held nothing back.

That... Precious Sister is strength from within and strength that can only come from God.

Precious CrimsonBelle.... You truly know Him....You know God. :yep: And it's besutiful.

I'm still praying for you and a peaceful heart. God is with you, always.

Sweet Sleep Angel... Sweet Sleep :sleep2: