Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

sunnieb

*covers ears*
*rocks back and forth*
Nooo... I will not be influenced :cry2:

Raspberry

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! :grin:

Raspberry

@Raspberry

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! :grin:

sunnieb you know you aint right at all :lachen::lachen:

I caaann't. I told myself I can't buy more products than I can realistically use up. (plus I have Black Friday packages comin through :look:) I'm in recovery, I swear..:lol:

sunnieb

^^^LOL! I held out for as long as I could! I couldn't take all of these WEN threads. Then my boss up and gives me a FREE bottle and now I'm hooked.

Girl, you know LHCF will have you broke than a mug! :lol:

***psst! But WEN is the bomb for real tho'!***

niqu92

i was about to buy it but i just cant guys im very cheap and it breaks my heart for me to spend $40 for a hair product :(

and on amazon the fig has like 3.8 stars for the amount im spending it better be at least a 4.5 lol so noope im not giving in

ProfectivGirl

I am and I love the conditioner...I didnt pay for it though lol

No Matter Of You're Relaxed, Natural, or Texturized We Are All Beautiful Black Women...And It Doesn't Get Any Better Than That!

Raspberry

^^^LOL! I held out for as long as I could! I couldn't take all of these WEN threads. Then my boss up and gives me a FREE bottle and now I'm hooked.

Girl, you know LHCF will have you broke than a mug! :lol:

***psst! But WEN is the bomb for real tho'!***

Sho will :nono::lol:

The closest I'm getting to Wen right now is this Hair One sample I got from Sally's lol..

shmmr

I just ordered the qvc one day deal - I hope I like it all. I guess if there are any that I don't like I could always resell it :). But something tells me I'll like it. This and my new lengthcheck tshirt are my Christmas presents. Then I'm joining a challenge and the new year is mine!

sunnieb

I was planning on jumping in the shower and going to bed. I got in there and that Fall Pumpkin Ginger called to me. I WENned, now I'm sitting up having to airdry my hair while everyone is sleep.

JJamiah

@Raspberry

Raspberry

:poke::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::gotroasted:

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT

PlainJane

I finally gave into Wen last month and I love it!
My only regret is that I didn't buy a bigger bottle.

CaliiSwagg

When I was relaxed I looooovveeeddd Wen! It made my hair soo soft and it always smelled fabulous! Even though I am natural now, I have been eyeing the vanilla one and I may have to cop that.

Solitude

I just ordered the qvc one day deal - I hope I like it all. I guess if there are any that I don't like I could always resell it :). But something tells me I'll like it. This and my new lengthcheck tshirt are my Christmas presents. Then I'm joining a challenge and the new year is mine!

You also have until Jan 31st to return items to QVC if you're unhappy.

I used Vanilla Mint last night and the smell and results were wonderful. I got the 5 cleansing creams and I'm going to take the plunge and order 613 as well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Vanilla Mint Shipped YAY!:grin:

But I won't incorporate the WEN products into my Regimen until April-ish.:look:

I wanna work on using up some other stuff through the Fall & Winter Months.

tomnikids3

I have used with great results on my relaxed hair. I never had a problem with any residue being left in my hair. I mainly like to use in the summer and i have used the cleansing cond. as a leave in as well it gave a nice wet curl.

Raspberry

:poke::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::gotroasted:

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT

JJamiah :lol::lol::lol: Imma schedule a Wen trial for February, I'd be dead wrong to buy another conditioner before then :look:

krissyprissy

The Wen products from the pop-up ads will try to lock you in a autoship program. I prefer to purchase my Wen from QVC because they have the largeest selection at the best price. Sometimes I use flex pay on QVC if it's available.

JJamiah

The Ads aren't bad I ordered form Guthey Ranker and had no issues canceling. The deal was awesome as well as I got to mix and match what ever I wanted. It is all based on what you get. Once I finish my Gallon of fig, My ginger Pumpkin and 613's, I will go back to GR and purchase it on a schedule especially for my Remoist Intensive treatments :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My 2nd 16 ounce Vanilla Mint came today, so I have 2 of each (All 16 ounce) to 'Experiment' with:

2 Fig
2 Sweet Almond Mint
2 Pomegrante
2 Ginger Pumpkin
2 Vanilla Mint

I will use these May-September for Cowashing. Will continue to DC & Steam with a DC'er.

sunnieb

My hair still smells like Vanilla Mint! Definitely wearing my hair down and whipping it today! :)

Solitude

Oh, I missed out on 316...waited a day to purchase and it sold out. Oh, well. I have $60 more left in my pocket, so I'm not mad or anything lol.

sunnieb

I used Sweet Almond Mint tonight. It's not as fragrant as the Winter Vanilla Mint or the Fall Pumpkin, but it still detangled my hair just like the others.

I noticed that I don't have to use my Mane n Tail detangler when I use WEN. However, when I dc'd with Motions CPR on Wednesday, I had to use it. I'm beginning to understand why WEN is so dang expensive. :yep: