Mahogany Curls Will be on Oxygen's The Face

Harina

I watched the first season and I enjoyed it. Though I can't even remember who won. :lol:

Last edited:

briacait

Mahogany curls is one of my favorite youtubers. I was hoping the feature would display her curls in their natural state, but she has lovely hair either way.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bronzephoenix

I was really happy for her, I love her videos. But I was a little disappointed to see her, as a curly hair vlogger, being featured with straightened hair. From the beginning of her HHJ she's been all about her hair's health & curls. She's always been wary of heat damage never advocated using combs, brushes or many styling tools & she's always been huge on finger detangling/styling. So the entire tutorial was a little odd for me to watch... Rattail?? Curling iron?? It just seemed uncharacteristic for her & IMO it played down the beauty of her natural hair which is GORGEOUS. I doubt she chose this style, if you know what i mean... I wish her the best, and I know nothing remains the same forever but I also hope she can continue to be herself, no matter the level of the platform.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SweetlyCurly

Am I the only one that misunderstood here? She's not appearing on the show. She's simply creating a hairdo that will appear on the first episode. The wording of this sure made me hype.

Smiley79

Congrats to her...I think its so nice that she gives so much of her time and energy to help people with their healthy hair journey. There are so many of these YT girls who are so generous with their information and advice! :)