2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Beany

@Beany

How are these?

I really wanted to try this line, but too many issues with Shipping.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair My first impression of the tea was the smell, you can definitely tell it has ACV in it lol. I didn't notice anything spectacular with the tea.

The Alma and avocado LI is ok as a LI, but it has aloe in it and my hair handles aloe better in DCs and ROs. I didn't notice any difference in my hair when I used it on dry hair as a LI, but when I used it as a DC I saw a difference. My hair was really soft. I used ALOT though smh, it didn't give a lot of slip until I started caking it on. It gave me great curl definition and absorbs well (that's saying alot as I have 4b/c low porosity hair). I ordered the caramel milkshake scent and it does not smell like that; I can't quite place the scent, it doesn't stink though.

This is not a repurchase for me. I had to use too much to get results.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beany

Thank you so much for the review.:kiss:

I had to ask for a Refund due to shipping times and no response from the vendor.

Doesn't seem like I missed much. Thanks again.:yep:

sexypebbly

Steamed yesterday with bear fruit hair pistachio dream dc and my oil mix and honey for 30 min then put on plastic cap for an hr

alanaturelle

I steamed Saturday for 45mins. Getting a steamer is definitely one of the best purchases that I made. My hair loves it, :)!

toaster

Steaming while I eat dinner for about 50 minutes. Used It's a 10 DC and my oil mix. I thought I would run out of my original 17 oz container of the DC, but I got 4 full uses out of it, and there is still some left! I wish the bottle allowed for you to see through or open it so you can check.

Cherokee-n-Black

Behind on my steaming! I can never seem to get to the gym to do it, however. Kids' ballet is messing with my steaming! LOL. I also don't get as good of a style, even though the hair feels great with steaming, but I persevere!

Rozlewis

Steaming now with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Manuka honey, Roux Porosity Control, Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Rosemary oil, Coconut Crème concentrate for 30 mins.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I almost forgot why I love my Q Redew. I used it for the first time on my face and the PMS zit has started to go away. I waited for it get mostly empty before using it to steam my face. I always sleep great when using it. A great tool for my hair and cure for insomnia!

Last edited:

Rnjones

Steamed yesterday with vatika oil on scalp and Darcy's pumpkin seed on hair. First 30 mins my hair was pinned up an then I let my hair down and steamed for another 15 to make sure all the new growth got some love.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

nmartin20

I haven't checked in for about two weeks. I just had to wash my hair tonight. I am Pre-pooing with SM purification masque now. I will steam for 30-45 minutes with Bee Mine Deep conditioner along with my oil mix. I will style with Hairveda almond glaze and something. I'm not sure. I am trying to use up all opened products. Wish me luck!!

nmartin20

I haven't checked in for about two weeks. I just had to wash my hair tonight. I am Pre-pooing with SM purification masque now. I will steam for 30-45 minutes with Bee Mine Deep conditioner along with my oil mix. I will style with Hairveda almond glaze and something. I'm not sure. I am trying to use up all opened products. Wish me luck!!

I was able to finish two products tonight YAY!! Naturelle Grow Herbal blends and SMPM (repurchases). I deep conditioned with the herbal blends for 45 minutes instead of bee mines. Continued great results!!! I was able to style my hair with ease. I love my steamer!!! I styled my hair in twists with Hairveda's Herbal green tea cream(first time using) and Qhemets Cocoa tree detangling ghee(not a repurchase) sealed my ends with Anita Grant's whipped butter monoi de Tahiti.