Where's KimmayTube?

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
telling ya, kimmay gonna split LHCF:nono:
i don't mind her. i think she does offer good advices and i will always support black entrepreneur!!:yep:

Poor Kimmay, people blame her for everything under the sun.

LHCF been split, and it didn't have a thing to do with KT. :lachen:

Dragone

I'm soo confused :perplexed

I'm proud of her hair retention skills :grin: .. :look: I'm a faithful subbie :blush:

Girl, don't you know 'lead hairs' don't exist outside of LHCF? Otherwise your ends are 'raggedy'.

There better not be any Cathy Howse sympathizers amongst ye 'raggedy ends' naggers :lachen:.

brittanynic16

I like her. She leaves me comments and posts my links. She is totally awesome in my book!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
People miss the point about Kimmay. She is showing how she does her hair and she does not tell people to follow her regimen. Flat iron gate is ridiculous because I've seen worse videos and pics posted that have looked worse.:ohwell: I think she has good info and that's what I look for. U Tubers are individuals. Take the good and leave the bad. I wish Kim the best.

shespoison

All these holier than thou types talking about why "hate" on Kimmay :/

Please.

Her personality disgusts me. I used to be a subbie but unsubscribed because she is pure "bad vibes" I cannot even stand to see her smize in the sidebar when I am watching more preferable naturals.

Same people who say "why watch her videos if you don't like her" why come in a thread you KNOW there will be negative comments in to chastise people who don't share your opinion.

We are allowed to voice our opinions. They areonly opinions we do not have to agree. Throwing "hater" around it pointless and old.

Solitude

Please.

Her personality disgusts me. I used to be a subbie but unsubscribed because she is pure "bad vibes" I cannot even stand to see her smize in the sidebar when I am watching more preferable naturals.

Same people who say "why watch her videos if you don't like her" why come in a thread you KNOW there will be negative comments in to chastise people who don't share your opinion.

We are allowed to voice our opinions. They areonly opinions we do not have to agree. Throwing "hater" around it pointless and old.

@ the bolded :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

preciouslove0x

I totally agree except for the bolded. Everyone should come in the thread if they so please but I feel like too many people are up in here concerned about other peoples OPINIONS. You already know there won't be any kum ba ya singing up in here so give it a rest already. Some people don't like her and some people do like her. Like someone else said. Some people choose to take the bad with the good and some people choose to leave it. Agree to disagree but don't be telling people they are wrong for how they feel about someone else.

Please.

Last edited: