Why black men love white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energist

That is only a small part. Things are a lot deeper than that, and many times a lot of it has to do with pain and frustration that they have dealt with from dealing with Black women I'm afraid to say.

bravenewgirl87

No, they do not love white women at all:rolleyes:
Its a jedi mind trick they use to keep you believing that you are less than so they can divide and conquer. Black women have always been known to "get it"... whether its the dream job, dream house, dream car and still hold down a dream family--mind you, on our own. A lot of black men who speak this foolishness are just b*tchasses who cannot act as a human with some moral compass and they are sick of black women with an "i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t" mindset. They say the white woman's feminism is destroying that black family.:rolleyes: (Let us not forget that deadbeat dads, wannabe pimps and the jail-dwellers) Many of them are also pissed that black women are running in a totally different circle and are dating men who of other ethnicities and races. So, they are trying to do anything and say everything they can to make the upwardly-mobile black women feel like garbage and completely discredit any sense of confidence in their achievements. The best way to do that is to remind a woman that she'll have everything but a wedding ring. Then they tell you all the things that white woman have over you so you'll abandon these notions of feminism and submit unto his will. Trust, I've heard this out of the MOUTHS and fingertips of black men. Don't believe the hype.

MD_Lady

We have to step out of our own, personal boxes when talking about this issue. Just because your friends, family members, and associates have a certain a viewpoint or demonstrate certain behaviors regarding interracial relationships doesn’t mean that everyone does.

FACT: Some black men are fixated on non-black features and hair.

FACT: Some black men date interracially because the “attitudes” of black women “drive them away”.

FACT: Some black men like women of all races and just want to find someone they are compatible with.

FACT: Some black men never considered dating interracially until they met a wonderful woman who happened to be of a non-black racial group and wound up being his "soul mate".

The truth is that different people do different things for different reasons. As long as someone isn’t generalizing (i.e. all black men do X, all white women do Y), we have to deal with the fact that people don’t have the same approach to life as we do and move on.

Last edited:

ladylibra

I was just sitting in class today looking at all the white girls, and most of them have bsl hair or apl hair. I figured it out, a lot of black men love white women and other races because of their hair nothing else that's it. We have beautiful facial features and age beatuiful, and we also have nice bodies that they would die for, so the only thing that black women are lacking is the length and health of their hair. I get a lot of men tryin to date me now because i'm natural and they think i'm mix with something because my hair was curly, my question is why can't black women have nice hair, why do i have to be mix, iam 100% black and nothing else and proud of it.... Men are fascinated with hair and that's why they love them nothing else, point blank, but with more black women joining lhcf they will be back on our jock like they were in the past.........:grin: So why do you think they love these other races and puting them on the map, but putting us down, saying we have attitudes and we're alwasys wearing weaves?

i'm going to assume you meant that's why they are ATTRACTED to women of other races. cuz love based on hair isn't true love IMO. :lachen:

Dposh167

We have to step out of our own, personal boxes when talking about this issue. Just because your friends, family members, and associates have a certain a viewpoint or demonstrate certain behaviors regarding interracial relationships doesn’t mean that everyone does.

FACT: Some black men date interracially because the “attitudes” of black women “drive them away”.

FACT: Some black men like women of all races and just want to find someone they are compatible with.

FACT: Some black men never considered dating interracially until they met a wonderful woman who happened to be of a non-black racial group and wound up being his "soul mate".

The truth is that different people do different things for different reasons. As long as someone isn’t generalizing (i.e. all black men do X, all white women do Y), we have to deal with the fact that people don’t have the same approach to life as we do and move on.

i hate posting in these types of threads....but i just have to say that this is an EXCELLENT post! very well said:yep:

bravenewgirl87

I agree. The ones who are most vocal about this issue (black women vs. white women) are just whack jobs.

bravenewgirl87

That is only a small part. Things are a lot deeper than that, and many times a lot of it has to do with pain and frustration that they have dealt with from dealing with Black women I'm afraid to say.

unfortunately I am going to have to disagree. :look: That has very little to do with it in most cases... and now I'm starting to get the impression that love has very little to do with it too.

InnerSoul

For the most part, most black men still love black women.

Anyway, more men and women, of all races, are thinking out of the box and dating any one of the opposite sex they find attractive. And attractiveness is not just physical. There are other factors.

Hair is not everything, although we all know men love nice hair. It seemed that for the longest time, "nice hair" was women from other races and women with type 3 hair. If Hair were not such an issue we would not even have sites like this one up.

Times have changed. I think if more women concentrated on making themselves beautiful (inside and out) according to their own standards, ALL kinds of men would be attracted, including those black men that normally seem to only be attacted to white women.

It is not all about hair.

Love this post!:yep:

Morenita

Wonderfully said.

Also, it was funny reading the "Does your hair stop traffic post" (loved it) after reading this one :p

Mrs. Verde

I was wondering does this happen the other way round?
I mean White Men with Black Women?
I have never dated interracially (I would have before I was married but no one ever asked :grin:). However, I do not think that black women date outside of their race due to features. As a matter of fact, I do not think most women (white included) date outside of their race because they are fascinated with body feature. I think most women date out of pure attraction and if they marry, for love.

InnerSoul

BUH HA HA, thats funny thank you for the throphy. I would like to except this award on behalf of all the wonderful ladies who have joined this site. I feel blessed to have found you guys. You make be believe in the unweavable.

:giggle: tee hee hee

chellero

Wife Supremacist
I doubt that black men who love white women love them just because of their hair, but let's not pretend that men don't like long hair. Studies have shown that men in general like long hair better than short hair. I don't think that black men are the exception to the rule.

bravenewgirl87

I doubt that black men who love white women love them just because of their hair, but let's not pretend that men don't like long hair. Studies have shown that men in general like long hair better than short hair. I don't think that black men are the exception to the rule.
ITA.
Hair has very little to do with it because how do you explain all the black men who choose not to date ww... even if they do have long hair? Or, as someone else pointed out... what will he do if she ever decides to cut it?:rolleyes:

Energist

unfortunately I am going to have to disagree. :look: That has very little to do with it in most cases... and now I'm starting to get the impression that love has very little to do with it too.

Ok, it's just a lot of the time when I read what they say on sites like TBM, they just sound so scorned and angry at Black women for things that they have gone through. Some of those guys have come out and said that they have tried, but the women have done this or that or made them feel less than a man. I'm not saying that this is the fault of Black women. I think that is a cop out, but some of those men are too weak to deal with strong Black women. They feel that their manhood is tested too greatly for them to bear. Then they say things like, the non-Black or non-American woman makes them feel like a man and treats them right and bla bla. It's a cop out, I know, but when I read those sites it seems like it is the theme over and over again.

ladylibra

Ok, it's just a lot of the time when I read what they say on sites like TBM, they just sound so scorned and angry at Black women for things that they have gone through. Some of those guys have come out and said that they have tried, but the women have done this or that or made them feel less than a man. I'm not saying that this is the fault of Black women. I think that is a cop out, but some of those men are too weak to deal with strong Black women. They feel that their manhood is tested too greatly for them to bear. Then they say things like, the non-Black or non-American woman makes them feel like a man and treats them right and bla bla. It's a cop out, I know, but when I read those sites it seems like it is the theme over and over again.

hell yeah it's a cop-out. i see white and Hispanic women treating black men like dirt and those dumb mu-fukkas stick around like Boo-Boo the Fool.

LiberianGirl

Times have changed. I think if more women concentrated on making themselves beautiful (inside and out) according to their own standards, ALL kinds of men would be attracted, including those black men that normally seem to only be attacted to white women.

It is not all about hair.

ITA :yep::yep:

I always thought this whole black men loving white women phenomenon was exaggerated. What are the stats? I heard that about 94% of black men, marry black women.

I find it to be exaggerated....and overstated.

The world is going to hell in a hand bag and folks are still stuck on race. Our borders are wide open with illegals running through it, we have a corupt government (USA, UK, ETC) that commits false flag terriorism right in front of our faces (9/11, 7/7), people are being illegally searched by cops, the 1st and 2nd amendment has all but been destroyed, biological warfare (AIDS) is being commited on black & hispanic people around the world especially Africa ... and all we want to do is worry about who is checking out the Brothas. Well folks at this rate you will get your wish. Because the elites who are running this show will continue to dangle the race carrot every chance they get (Obama/Wright). While this country sinks back into slavery. Don't get me wrong I love a good heated disscusion about race as much as you guys do but, we are running out of time....November 4th (election day) is just around the corner and rumor has it that we will experience another 9/11 to usher in the newly elected dictator so that we can finaly go to war with Iran. Thereby completely bankrupting the American people. Get ready to wait in line for bread folks.

But I digress, black men date white women for different reasons. Color struck (yes), social climbing (yes), social engineering (yes), curiosity (yes), self hate (yes), hate all white folks (yes), resentment of the white man (yes), resentment of the white woman (yes), resentment of black women (yes), resentment of his black mama (yes), disapointment and disilusionment of the black female role models as he was growing up (yes), sexual experience (yes), sexual conquest (yes), racial preference (yes), attraction (yes), love (yes). You may not agree with these reasons but thank goodness we still live in a society where we can chose which category we want to be in.

Peace and HappiHairness everyone
Best post in this ignant thread:lachen:. I don't agree with all the theories you stated but there are SO many more important things to worry about than why black men love white women:perplexed. I just can't be bothered:yawn:

why we're undesirable... because guess what WE'RE NOT?!

Yep, we just don't know how beautiful we really are.

Well...when my aunt was ready to divorce her husband, they got into this huge argument where he exclaimed "I only married you a$$ because you had long hair". She grabbed some scissors then proceed to cut off all 30+ inches and handed it to him in a paper bag........her justification: " now your a$$ no longer has a reason to stay" :lachen::lachen:

30 inches???? I know she was trying to prove a point but dang:nono::lachen:

RegaLady

There are black men walking around here with short haired white girls. PLease, lets be real. Although they like long hair, short haired girls aren't somewhere sittin'. Believe you me!:lachen:

RegaLady

Gosh this thread is soooooooooooo dumb. People act like you got to look one way to get some action. Well I'll be!:lachen::lachen:

bravenewgirl87

Thats where I got my theory from, sites like TBM. Its a major cop-out because once you get to know the men you realize that they are just nutjobs. I don't doubt that bw do some effed up things, but whenever someone on the board gave wind that white and asian women are capable of even worse...:nono: Here came the excuses on their behalf. It was like they purposely pandered the affections non-black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.