I like her Knee Length hair.....and her tips

Tara

OK this lady has great tips, nothing we don't already know, but if anyone had any doubts, here you go.

Adrienne, this will be you girl before you know it!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.wuvie.net/STRESSLESS_tresses.htm?

I like her approach to hair care, very practical. You gotta scroll down to get to her basic routine. The actual link "My Routine" doesn't work.

Tara

Me too! I especially like that seashell bun she did. It's looks SO pretty!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

OK I never read a thing I was too mezmerized (sp?) looking at her hair.

Wow that's an awful lot of hair. It's very beautiful too and looks so healthy. It's about the same lengths as Jade decribed hers to be.

hiddy3

Tara,
I remember Karen Marie from years ago on Long Hair Lovers. She is very nice and seems to have no problem sharing her hair car tips/experiences. If I remember correctly she also is good with making beautiful buns and hair knots. Her updos were some of the prettiest I have ever seen. Does she still have photos of them on her site? I didn't have time to muddle through.

Pallas

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
If she ever comes to our forums, I must say, beautiful hair Miss Karen Marie! Congratulations on reaching your hair goals.

G

Her hair is GORGEOUS, simply put!

Can you imagine how long it must have taken her to braid her hair for one of the photos? Good grief!

Mahalialee4

She looks beautiful and I have a feeling she is a really down to earth, natural lady. I find her photos inspirational. Bonjour.

Allandra

I remember chatting with Karen from the old LHL boards. She does have beautiful hair, and I just love her website. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lucia

She always tries to give advice and postive encouragement to everyone who wants to grow thier hair long. Her hair and positive outlook is an inspiration.

BlkMane

I do a lot of the stuff she does. She does have some great tips on her site.

But, I think her hair is TOO long (for me). Anything past maybe waist looks "dated" to me. That's just my opinion. Her updo's were BEAUTIFUL though and I liked the pictures of her hair really curly (after she undid her braids).

Ennyaa

I agree her hair is beautiful but WAY too long for me. It's funny yesterday, I went and got some twist extensions down a little past my waist. I gotta tell you even though I want my hair to grow long, it's makin me reconsider wanting waist-length hair. Of course my own hair won't be as heavy as these twists, but at the same time I'm realizing just HOW MUCH hair that would be to care for. I think my ulitmate goal will be just below bra strap for now.

(Now how much do you want to bet that if I reach that goal I won't want to cut my hair?!! I know. I'm crazy. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

MissYocairis

Tara said:
OK this lady has great tips, nothing we don't already know, but if anyone had any doubts, here you go.

Adrienne, this will be you girl before you know it!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.wuvie.net/STRESSLESS_tresses.htm?

I like her approach to hair care, very practical. You gotta scroll down to get to her basic routine. The actual link "My Routine" doesn't work.

:eek: Her hair is BEAUTIFUL! It just makes me all the more anxious and excited about growing my hair. My hair's only at the base of my neck (as of Jan, 2005) and now that it's March and I've been wearing protective styles and retouch stretching, I have no idea how long it actually is now. But, my ultimate goal length was waist-ala-crown'n'glory lady. Now, looking at hers....I am getting impatient. Anyone out there think braids (like the crown'n'glory method) make hair grow faster or protect length better than bunning it?

ThickHair

Nice hair but too much hair. It looks like a chore to handle. Mid to lower back is good enough. Kudos to her though.

tryn2growmyhair

Im sorry. The tips are helpful --apparently she likes Kenra -- but I said it on another thread and I'll say it again here, Rip Van Winkle hair looks creepy. It just looks weird and unkempt to me. She writes about growing her hair down to the floor -- how unsanitary is that?! I am sorry. I'll stop my rant now. To each their own...

Nonie

OMG, I can't believe this was bumped up. It was one of the first websites I found on haircare and I my bookmark stopped working. I used to be able to find the site by Googling "something tresses" but forgot what the first word was and so gave up. So thanks for finding the site. There was something else I loved about the site, besides admiring her hair and reading her tips...I can't remember now, but I'm going to enjoy browsing. Thanks Barbara for bumping this up. :kiss:

Oh, and I'll take hair that long if I can find a way to make them stressless tresses. :grin:

ETA: I love how her hair is thick all the way to the ends. Reminds me of JJJ's. That's the sort of long hair I like to see. :yep:

E again TA: I remembered the other thing I liked about her site: links to many other hair-related websites especially for accessories. Barbara I owe you big time!

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
OMG, I can't believe this was bumped up. It was one of the first websites I found on haircare and I my bookmark stopped working. I used to be able to find the site by Googling "something tresses" but forgot what the first word was and so gave up. So thanks for finding the site. There was something else I loved about the site, besides admiring her hair and reading her tips...I can't remember now, but I'm going to enjoy browsing. Thanks Barbara for bumping this up. :kiss:

Oh, and I'll take hair that long if I can find a way to make them stressless tresses. :grin:

ETA: I love how her hair is thick all the way to the ends. Reminds me of JJJ's. That's the sort of long hair I like to see. :yep:

E again TA: I remembered the other thing I liked about her site: links to many other hair-related websites especially for accessories. Barbara I owe you big time!

Oh, thanks . . . anytime . . . and I will be bumping up more, because I don't have anything else better to do at the office. :nono:

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
Barbara, you must be reminiscing bringing up all these old posts.:spinning:

Actually, I never read them before. I didn't stumble across LHCF until August 2004. :dance7: I'm looking out for the newbies. They can benefit from these vintage threads. The information is still good. Also, I need something to keep me busy at the office.:lachen:

Last edited:

Country gal

Her hair doesn't look creepy to me. I usually think creepy hair when I see that length. I like her up dos. I need to get serious about my hair game. I want my hair to be long. Anything past APL is long to me.