Hip Length (HL) 2012!!!!

Shadiyah

9.23.12 length check :) The waistband of my skirt is sitting directly on my hip bones so I have about 1 - 1 1/2" left to reach hip length....in the back anyway lol.

I have a quick question: Has anyone here ever tried some type of yogurt deep conditioner? I think I want to try so I would love any feedback you can give.

LaVgirl when you do use the yogurt make sure you puree because it is a mess trying to get it all out of your hair. when ever you use any food product make sure you puree.

LaVgirl

Shadiyah OK, definitely will do! Thanks!

ShawnC Your hair is soooo gorgeous!! Makes me want to weep! How do you get it so super straight?

I went to visit my grandmother in SC for 2 weeks so I had a friend blow dry my hair for better manageability. Long story short, it got wet in the rain. My grandmother touched it up for me. She is so sweet ! :yep: It's only after seeing this photo that I think WOW, my hair is pretty long! It doesn't feel that long but it looks kinda long to me in the after pics so I thought I would share.

I actually don't think I will be making Hip bone length by New Years, unfortunately. :ohwell: But hopefully, I will be very close. So maybe by my birthday in May. Hope everyone else's hair journeys are going well!!

Attachments

• 11.29.12.jpg
    11.29.12.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 11-29-12 068.jpg
    11-29-12 068.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 129

Guinan

Re-Branding
Shadiyah OK, definitely will do! Thanks!

ShawnC Your hair is soooo gorgeous!! Makes me want to weep! How do you get it so super straight?

I went to visit my grandmother in SC for 2 weeks so I had a friend blow dry my hair for better manageability. Long story short, it got wet in the rain. My grandmother touched it up for me. She is so sweet ! :yep: It's only after seeing this photo that I think WOW, my hair is pretty long! It doesn't feel that long but it looks kinda long to me in the after pics so I thought I would share.

I actually don't think I will be making Hip bone length by New Years, unfortunately. :ohwell: But hopefully, I will be very close. So maybe by my birthday in May. Hope everyone else's hair journeys are going well!!

The pic with u and ur grandmom is the sweetest thing.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

LaVgirl

My flat ironed hair is about 1 1/2" short of Hip Bone Length. So I guess I need to find the 2013 thread pronto lol.

Attachments

• 12.2012-1.2013a 017a.jpg
    12.2012-1.2013a 017a.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 12.2012-1.2013a 018a.jpg
    12.2012-1.2013a 018a.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 62

eocceas

Super duper late I know but did not make HL but I did however make it to WL the end of the year. I was in loc extension so I could not do a reveal but could guage w/my new growth. Here is a pic after ab an 1" trim. Congrats to all who made it and those who didn't see ya in HL 2013!!:grin:

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 26