New Here!

Dak

Hello Ladies!

I've been lurking for a while, just want to introduce myself and see if there are any other natural curlies on this board.

I've been wearing my hair naturally curly since 1999, at it's longest it's about 18". It's classic 3C, tight spirals when short that elongate to "S" shapes with length.

Seems like a friendly board!

pebbles

Hi!,

I'm not natural either; but welcome!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have a blessed day!!

sweetcocoa

Hi, and welcome....I'm a natural curly. I'm starting to get more of a 's' curl(that you mentioned) on the longest layers of my hair. The bangs are still doing the corkscrew thingy....but I'm finding ways to work with them.

Dak

Hello and thanks Andrienne, Pebbles and Sweet Cocoa!

Sweet Cocoa, my bangs took forever to grow, I wore wet sets and french braids most of the time. I think my hair had to be 4 to 6 inches before it would grow down and not up. LOL

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.
Dakini

Kitkat

Welcome Dak! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm not natural, either. You are right, this is a very friendly board!

hairfanatic

Hi Dak,

Welcome! /images/graemlins/grin.gif It sounds like you have a lovely head of hair. When do we get chance to see how beautiful it is? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dak

Hello to Gar and KitKat!

LOL Hairfanatic, I'll try to post pictures tonight after work. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

HI Dak

I'm not natural, but welcome to the board I look forward to viewing your pictures /images/graemlins/smile.gif