New ORS Conditioner - Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner Treatment

crlsweetie912

Hey!! :wavey:
Has anyone seen this new ORS conditioner pack in their area?

It has banana in it! I have it on my hair now, I couldn't resist! It reminds me of the CON Argan oil pack...It smells YUMMY! And from what I can tell it has SUPER slip...
It has a pretty long ingredient list......Has anyone else purchased/used this conditioner?

smwrigh3

I love ORS they are my favorite product brand! I have never seen this but I am going to be on the look out now.

What's your review on it?

crlsweetie912

Ingredients: aqua (water), polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, hydrolyzed collagen, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, dimethicone PEG-7 cocoate, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, dimethicone, leaf/stem extract, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lanolin oil, phenyl trimethicone, quaternium-80, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, parfum, (fragrance), benzylbenzoate.
Sorry ladies....
Here are the ingredients.....

I'm kinda on the fence.....I had SUPER slip when I rinsed it out...I airdried and then curled my hair with the curling iron and pincurled it.....
I'm thinking maybe I didn't rinse it out enough....I had some flaky looking stuff in my hair too.....but my hair still felt and looked super........I definitely will try it again......But even with the bit of flakiness, I really liked it....can anyone decipher the ingredients? This is a protein con right?

MsDes

Girl, Imma have to try this! LOL. Where did you buy it from? To me it sounds a little protein-y, but wait for more responses on that. Did it make your hair really soft?

crlsweetie912

Girl, Imma have to try this! LOL. Where did you buy it from? To me it sounds a little protein-y, but wait for more responses on that. Did it make your hair really soft?
I think so too....the "nourishing" and for "damaged" hair makes me think of protein.....
My hair is soft but not mushy, but was so easy to comb..Really bouncy and Full. I did really like it...

Ms. Tiki

I'm with everyone else in that I have seen it. I love their product line. I do wonder about the protein strength since I see two listed.

crlsweetie912

Oh, I got this from a BSS I go to, but when I went to look up the ingredients I see it online at Texas beauty (they want 2.25 for a PACK of conditioner...hayle naw), beauty of new york, ebonyline.com...
this is the description on the ORS site....
Helps restore the moisture protein balance to dry, weak and damaged hair. Formulated with bananas to provide concentrated moisture and bamboo extract for added strength.

LaidBak

Ingredients: aqua (water), polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, hydrolyzed collagen, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, dimethicone PEG-7 cocoate, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, dimethicone, leaf/stem extract, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lanolin oil, phenyl trimethicone, quaternium-80, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, parfum, (fragrance), benzylbenzoate.

Don't know about the rest, but these are proteins.

aviddiva77

Hmm. I do love ORS packs. But I'm allergic to bananas (when I eat raw ones). Do you think I might have a reaction if I put it on my head?

MissTripleChoc

I've been using this along with the new olive oil masque from ORS (which is fantastic by the way).
I love this conditioner too, my hair is protein sensitive, but this conditioner is light, silky feeling, gave my hair tremendous slip and left my hair super soft. It smells like bananas, so yummy!! After using this I didn't feel like I had done a protein treatment at all. Normally my hair is a dry tangled mess after protein treatments, but my hair definitely felt very moisturised. I would definitely recommend it. I must say ORS are stepping it up with their new range.

lolascurls

Going to keep an eye out for these. ORS has always made some great conditioners. Pity about their leave-ins usually! lol!

CaramelPrincezz

I just used this and for some reason, my hair feels sticky after rinsing it out. I rinsed it out once and was soaking up the water with a t-shirt. After taking the t-shirt off, my hair still felt like I had some conditioner in it. It feels sticky...like some kind of residue is left. So I rinsed it again and it still feels that way. ORS Replenishing Paks do this to my hair too. Maybe it's just me. My hair is really soft but I don't like the stickiness. I hope it doesn't airdry sticky too. Maybe next time, I need to DC with this on dry hair and then shampoo afterwards.

gn1g

I've tried it and at first I hated it.

The second time I changed the order I applied it to my hair first and then shampooed and conditioned and I loved the way the weight of my hair felt. However I think it does a horrible job of smoothing the cuticles, leaving the hair with a rough feel.

crlsweetie912

I found it but its asking for shipping......I got myself a pack to use after my relaxer and my hair is like BUTTAH......great stuff. I made sure I rinsed well this time.

LABETT

My local Walmart has the whole line,I bought 2 pks of the conditioner for $1.57.
I tried the conditioner today and I was not impressed, no slip at all on my hair.

Flourishnikov

Somewhere Flourishing...
Using this stuff for the second time around about 9 weeks post relaxer and Im absolutely in love!! I washed my hair and applied it for a deep con and i had no problem running the comb smoothly through my new growth! The slip is drool worthy. This is going to be my new staple :)