6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

Aggie

I'm checking in for the week . I haven't updated but I have been faithful taking them. Oh and by the way, I just found a whole box of Phytospecific Cap Energy hair vitamins (120 count) I had hidden in a small storage container earlier this year and it doesn't expire until 02/2012. I had totally forgotten about them but - Yippy, found them right in time.

Last edited:
I'm in! I'm taking:

Nature Made Multi
Nature Made Super B-Complex
Nature Made Flaxseed
Vitamin C
Vitamin Shoppe Horsetail

I've been taking these for two days now :lol:

I've also upped my water intake to a Liter and a half every day.

:grin:

Aggie

Just took mine too. I am really appreciating this challenge. I tend to forget and I check in and my reminder is sitting right here. Thanks ladies for posting and bumping up the thread.

Aggie

I reallllly want to add silica. Any recommendations?

You can take so many types DaughterOfZion1. I was taking Nature's Way Horsetail Grass silica (440mg per capsule) but now I am taking NOW Silica Complex (500mg per tablet from horsetail extract). I like it because it has other synergistic ingredients like zinc, calcium, manganese, oat straw, bentonite mineral powder and boron in it that makes it very effective. I think I will be taking this one for a looooooong while.

Last edited:

longfroinghair

I'm in :grin:

Nature's Plus Source of Life Multivitamin (1-2 tablets/day)
Omega Oil

that's it:look:
i could barely encourage myself to take a multivitamin!

this challenge is perfect for me

Aggie

Already set with my vitamins for the day and now sucking on some biotin lozenges. I can't wait to see what my hair will look like by October next year if I diligently keep up with this challenge:look:.

Aggie

Most of my vits are in for the day and I will be taking the rest of them later this evening. As usual, I'm sucking on a few biotin and B-12 lozenges. I really like the flavors and if I am not careful, I'll take the whole jar all at once:drunk:

jbwphoto1

Hi Aggie. What type of biotin lozenges are you taking/using? I have to admit I've never heard of such before.

LaidBak

Split my dose into morning and night. I take the ones that don't make me sleepy in the morning- fish oil and Viviscal. I take the rest, the multi, Viviscal, silica, and MSM at night.

Aggie

Hi Aggie. What type of biotin lozenges are you taking/using? I have to admit I've never heard of such before.

I am currently taking Nature's Way Biotin 1000mcg and I suck on about 5 or 6 of them a day. I didn't start out that way though. I started out with 1 lozenge, then increased it to 5-6 lozenges a day.

Im still taking 5000 biotin, and I've finally found the right soap/facial cleaner to combat the acne, also drinking tons of water has helped and made me feel healthier.

LaFemmeNaturelle

Just took half my multi, half my bcomplex, and a zinc. I may take the other half before I leave for school because I won't be back home until after 1AM.

JessicaSorbet

Hi ladies,

After lurking and being natural for 2 years and 5 months, this thread convinced me that I wanted the chance to officially take part in all of the fun HHG challenges you ladies set for yourselves, so thanks OP!

I'm currently taking the following vitamins once a day in the AM:

- Biotin (5,000 mcg)
- MSM
- Adult Mutlivitamin
- Fish Oil
- **I'm hoping to add a Vitamin B complex within the next week** but all of the soft capsules were off the shelf last night when I went to stock up and there's no way I'm trying to swallow those HUGE tablets :lachen:

Yesterday I bought a Bobble water bottle from Wegmans and I'm already in love. Hopefully the bottle being so cute will keep me committed to increasing my daily water intake.

http://thomasandgina.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bobble_water_bottle_review1.jpg

HHG ladies! :grin:

Carrie A

I'm late but I will join this too. Whoo too many good challenges.

ETA: GNC Nourish hair
iron (not to worry I know my levels)
Vit C
Vit D (not to worry I know my levels)
Omega 3s

Last edited:

y_nv_pe

Hey ladies! Just checking in!hope evry1 is keeping up with the challenge. I decied to braid up my hair. I'm going to keep it in for 2 months. This will help me keep my hands out my head for a bit (low manipulation) as well as since th cold weather is approaching its also a protective style.

I added naka vital greens to my list of vitamins today. In the next month or two I'm planning on adding MACA. I've been reading up on it. For those who haven't it's a hormonal balancer. There are othere benefits as well. If u google it yoyu'll find plenty of sites with information.

Happy popping ladies!

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I've been taking a kiddie vit everyday but need to find an iron supplement...be back later...

Sent from my Android...

Aggie

Wow! Quite a bit of updates from you ladies. I just took my vits for the day and have my biotin in my mouth as I type.