6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I know this challenge is almost half way over but may I join? I started taking my vitamins daily on Monday night, Jan 23rd. I haven't missed a day morning or night since. I hope to keep this up without missing many days till the end of the challenge and so on.
I will be taking:
Multivitamin
Fish oil half dosage (don't want the burp side effect)
B-complex
Biotin 3,000 mcg x2
MSM 1,500 mg x2

ETA: I added a starting pic taken back in mid-Jan. My hair is at about 8" now, about 2 to 3 inches from APL. I will not be using any growth aids just vitamins.

Last edited:

princesskaha

I'm so in! I'm already taking a daily multivitamin for health, and my bottle will be done this saturday. I'll be switching to Country Life Maxi Hair

Also taking 1-2 Tbs of liquid chlorophyll daily :yep:

DaughterOfZion1, are we taking pictures? I'd like to post a starting pic on November 1st.
hi! where do you get the liquid chlorophyll and what is it for?tia

sweetypoo705

I'll be taking Alive(fruit &veggie multi vit.) I currently take a plain multi, but for health of my body and hair, I have read positive articles about these Alive vitimens. I also take a flaxseed supplement for cholesterol, but I have found that it has added strength to my hair:yep:

Healthy bodies and hair for 2012 !!!:creatures

22 wks. post relaxed - will relax 2-18 25 wks.

Last edited:

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Been doing okay with my vitamins...could be better. I'm finding the whole swallowing horse pills thing "totally uncool". When this bottle is up, I think I'm going to do the chewable thing...

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Checking in for the week. I started taking my vitamins Monday night and have only missed Saturday night since I wasn't home to take them. About to fill my 7-day pill container.

Aggie

Lita,

you are so diligent about this challenge - you are an encouragement for me to continue taking my vitamins every single day. Thank you for your constant reminder by checking in.

I am about to have my dinner and take my vitamins in a few minutes:yep:

naturalagain2

Took my vitamins this weekend, yesterday and today. This weekend (I was out of town) I only took them once a day instead of twice. I gotta get back on point with twice a day......

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I know I don't check in everyday or every week like most but I'm still taking my vitamins everyday since November like clock work. I put them where I can see them before walking out the door to work so I can never forget. It has become a simple habit now.

Aggie

Checking in for yesterday and today. Finally got my new computer monitor so I can post again.

MsDes

I haven't been taking my vitamins like I should...but...I am gonna be trying out Hairfinity vitamins. They should be delivered to me by this weekend.