Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

BeautifulFlower

BTW Ladies....There's an LHCF App available for Android and iPhone!!!! This is how the ladies are posting on the go. :grin:

I remember during my agressive hair growing days, I thought my hair would look great all the time and should feel great all the time based on what I saw in some of my hair idols pics. I only saw glamour pics, not the everyday hair pics.

If my Hair didn't look a certain way or feel like the way some of the ladies hair looked, I thought I may be doing something wrong.

The reality...some days are better than others but most days my hair is not glamourous.

So post your everyday hair...ponytails, buns, braidouts, flat ironed, nappy, pretty, crazy, and everything in between....

I'm stretching to manage the new growth so I straighten my hair but i cant seem to control the nap in the back...oh well...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Congrats on your tremendous growth, PrettyFace. I remember back when you were like APL/BSL. Now look at you. :grin:

Oh ... and your ponytail is sublime. :love:

PearlyCurly

My every day hairthis is from Dec 2009. But i still wear my hair like this 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Hairlosophy

Here's my hairstyle of the day, a regular ol' puff and some headbands. (sorry if the pic is too big, I dont know how to adjust the size on my phone)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

nestlequik

Right now my hair is tucked under a hat still drying from washing and twisting it this morning. Hopefully it will be fully dried by my meeting in an hour. If you can't see the picture clearly, I can best describe it as a "Celie".

Attachments

• IMG-20110215-00062.jpg
    IMG-20110215-00062.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 729

BeautifulFlower

All these curls. You'll gonna make me go natural.

Thanks ladies for posting your beautiful hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bronzebomb

I keep a protective style during the week and wear some type of twistout on the weekend (Friday/Saturday)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 599

keepithealthy

I don't know if this will work. This my first time sending from my phone.
(Great everyday hair ladies).
Sorry for the blurry pic my camera phone sucks.
[IMG][IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/ChristlikeShine/IMG00849-20110215-1245.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

davisbr88

Here's mine!
I've been living in two-strand twists most of this month and plan to until summer.

I try to jazz it up a bit now and then with pins and such but eh... I make it do what it do.

bride91501

This is me and my youngest daughter at our "lunch date" over the weekend. I work from home, but when I leave the house M-F, this is pretty much what I look like.

I know you're thinking, "But where's the hair??" LOL. It's there, I promise.

Wigs are my PS for the winter and believe or not there IS a wig under that hat. It's just been so cold in DC that I need some extra warmth these days...:grin:

Last edited:

casey3035

Lets see if I can do (post) this... I either wear this hat or this bun with bangs and a headband! Sooo boring.... Today??? It's the bun!