Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

MzSwift

Hair Update:

Thursday hair (Too defined)

Friday hair (The way I like it)

Sianna

My first really good twist out.

Sorry this second picture is HUGE! I can't seem to resize it!

Last edited:

KurlyNinja

Straightened out my hair and decided to style it. Did a loose twisted bang on the side and then did a southern tease bun with spin pins.

Last edited:

-PYT

Mini twists version 4.0

Edited to make pics bigger:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120421_170616.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120421_170616.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 48
  • ForumRunner_20120421_170630.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120421_170630.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

pookaloo83

Dyed my hair. Just the ends cause that's the look I like.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Attachments

• image-707060483.jpg
    image-707060483.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 551
  • image-2126254432.jpg
    image-2126254432.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 537

NYDee

Cheekychica, care to share your regimen? I love your hair.

How long is your hair, do you rebraid every night? You make me want to wear my hair out but I only have 3inches of growth.:(

Wow! There are so many beautiful heads of hair in here! :yep:

Here is my tiny braid out on wet hair, so it's extra shrunken. I still like it though.

myhair84

A little updo on Saturday...I'm still trying to get the hang of taking hair pictures, so please bear with me.

ForumRunner_20120423_125707.jpg

ForumRunner_20120423_125818.jpg

Austro-Afrikana

I decided to test out my latest purchase, Komaza care califia care pudding, on a braid out against a rainy and humid day. It held up really well! I just need to apply more closer to the roots as that area puffed up a bit.

Last edited:

Cheekychica

Cheekychica, care to share your regimen? I love your hair.

Who me? :look:

Wow, thanks! :lol: Um, so I don't do much with my hair. I use Giovanni leave-in as a moisturizer and seal with regla castor oil. I've been using Curls Whipped Cream or Curl Souffle as stylers and I henna every couple of weeks or so...what else. I just recently started using AO GBP and the Terressentials lemon mud wash but it's too soon to tell. I do still like Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner as well.

Do you rebraid every night?
If I don't re-braid then I usually puff the next day. Because I am a daily exerciser, the humidity usually does it for the definition so I don't normally get a 2 day braid out (unless I puff). I've also been experimenting with up-do protective styles.

How long is your hair?
My hair isn't that long, just shoulder length or a little below. I carelessly cut it last November between installs thinking I was going to trim then "evening" up the sides. :ohwell: I am getting the itch to weave it up again, but am resisting so far.

Anywho, that's it, that's all I do. :)

MzSwift

@MzSwift how did you achieve such a perfect twist out?? :)

^^I know right. I just love @MzSwift's hair. I swear I swoon whenever I see it, lol.

:blush:

virtuenow and kandiekj100

Wow, thank you so much, ladies! <3

I converted my mini braids into smedium twists and wore them for two days. I didn't use any product when twisting and sprayed them with my moisturizing spray mix daily. They were surprisingly very defined when I took them down. But I like my hair a little more poofy. :grin:

I have fine, cottony hair.

MsChelle

Austro-Afrikana said:
I decided to test out my latest purchase, Komaza care califia care pudding, on a braid out against a rainy and humid day. It held up really well! I just need to apply more closer to the roots as that area puffed up a bit.

Really cute! Did you use a banana clip?