MY $40 LACE FRONT WIG

Triniwegian

Where have I seen those earrings? They're beautiful and I want a pair. And I like the wig. I have three at home I can't bear to wear out just cuz I know they're fake so I understand your apprehension. Do you like half wigs? I saw some beautiful ones today at a more upscale BSS. That might help with your uncomfortability

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Jennifer Williams wore them during their reunion:

Yes, i have tried half-wigs but i don't like using heat on my hair, especially when wearing a straight piece.

Sianna

Wow, that actually looks really good, very natural! And at just $40, you made out like a thief! :yep:

Thanks for sharing!

Nona Rose

I'm a wig lover too, and I must say you look amazing!! I give you two thumbs up to go ahead and wear her outside :yep:

Ijanei

It's really cute on you and your beautiful (also nice make-up, looks like you hardly have any on)
hope you meet your goal length by december

Geminigirl

I am trying to get to BSL by December 2011, so I figured I'd go PS-hardcore.
I never wore wigs before, just to a party or special occasion, never on a daily basis.

I need to get used to her, but so far (considering how cheap) I really like her. I saw her on Muffinismylovers channel, and figure I'd give it a try. And I bought her HERE.
The front is okay, but I pushed the wig back a little so my own hairline is showing. I should probably tweeze it a little for a more natural look.

Here goes:

Not that you want to be but you could be in a musicvl video. I like it and want one.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

SilentRuby

Looks really natural. I understand the apprehension but I think you can get away with wearing it without people wondering if it's your hair. How was your hair underneath?

Triniwegian

Looks really natural. I understand the apprehension but I think you can get away with wearing it without people wondering if it's your hair. How was your hair underneath?

Thank you.
I just braided my hair in 7-8 braids. The trick is to braid them in the shower under running water, that's how I get then super skinny so they won't make the wig look bulky.

I am just scared of the wind..lol I will try it sometime this week when I have class.