Daily cowashers tell me how you style?

silenttullip

I'm thinking of starting to cowash daily but I don't know what syle I'd do. I can't cowash in braids/twists and its not long enough to bun yet

faithVA

This is a very good question. I don't cowash often because what to do with the hair?

:bump: :bump:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My hair's too short to do anything, so I just moisturize and leave it as-is. :ohwell:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I co wash at the end of the day...so I co wash - airdry - bun/pincurl for bed - style the following day. I'm relaxed.

SmileyNY

I was cowashing daily when it was hot, but now that the mornings are getting a bit breezier (that's a word, right? :lol: ), I don't anymore. Daily cowashes work best for me in hot weather b/c they help combat sweat buildup on my scalp.

I'm texlaxed, so I would just wear wash & gos or a wet bun.

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Why can't you wash in braids or twists? I have my hair in box braids and co wash every night. In the morning, I moisturize and either just clip up my braids or throw on a wig.

faithVA

I might be able to do the twist out but WNG :nono and my hair is not yet long enough for a bun. But maybe by next spring bunning will be an option.

Bublin

I think your hair is at a stage where alot of people start experimenting with wigs/half wigs.

lesedi

All is well with me
I co-wash daily then pull it back into a puff or do a wash and go with some hair candy.
My wash and go really is a wash and go though, no shingling, curl definers or any of that daily for me. It's just a co-wash, cold water rinse, moisturise and seal.

Bublin

I think your hair is at a stage where alot of people start experimenting with wigs/half wigs.