Where to buy

Allandra

I've seen it in several Asian beauty supply stores, but I've never seen it in Sally Beauty Supply.

Kitkat

I bought mine in a beauty supply store in New York. Where do you live? Maybe someone in that city can give you some ideas.

azul11

I was thinking about this the other day. Maybe certain places that have a large amount of members from there should have a list of places people go for certain products with numbers and stuff. So say you live in atlanta you just look for the atlanta section and find out where people go to get certain services. i know we have the salon directory but most people dont go there and most people dont need to find products for hair at a salon. i dont know just a thought i had. God bless you all.

Country gal

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:
I was thinking about this the other day. Maybe certain places that have a large amount of members from there should have a list of places people go for certain products with numbers and stuff. So say you live in atlanta you just look for the atlanta section and find out where people go to get certain services. i know we have the salon directory but most people dont go there and most people dont need to find products for hair at a salon. i dont know just a thought i had. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Idea. I get my Dudley products from the asian beauty supply stores and some salons carry the line as well.