Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker ingredients...

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
A lot of people have wanted to know the ingredients for 14 in 1. I've been way too lazy to type them out because it contains like 12,867 ingredients. I googled to try and find the list, so I could copy and paste it, but apparantly EVERYONE is too lazy to type it out! :lachen: Even Sally's website lists like five ingredients and then says "and others" :giggle:

So LHCF will be the first and only place that has the full 14 in 1 ingredients list: :yay: :D :woot: :woohoo: :dance7: :club:

Without further ado.....

Drumroll please :band: .....

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PEG-47 Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate-60, Triethanolamine, Acetimide AME, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Menthol, Panthenol DL, Jojoba Oil, Anjelica Root Extract, Articum Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Mistletoe Extract, Nettle Extract, Oatmeal Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone, Fragrance

WHEW! I'm tired!!! My fingers and eyes hurt. I'm takin a nap :lol:

locabouthair

I went to the BSS on friday and was about to buy it until I saw the mineral oil:look:

I know a lot of people have been raving about it, but my hair is really dry right now, I dont know if it's the cones in my products or the mineral oil in my olive oil creme but I just wanted to eliminate any "bad" ingredients just so I can have an idea of why my hairs not acting right.

I'm still tempted to try it after everyone's been raving about it..hmm.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I purchased orange bottle Hawaiian Silky today for teen. I will go back later as soon as I find my coupon for 20% off. Yes, I am falling for all the hype.:grin:

Rainbow Dash

I purchased and used Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and I love it. I am natural and it keeps my 4a/b something hair moisturized. I think I need to stock up on it. Thanks for sharing. :yep:

Kimiche

I currently use this too and I am loving the way my hair feels. Thanks Tiffers. I used to avoid products with mineral oil, but I said that I would give this a try because nothing else seemed to be moisturizing my hair. What do you think about the mineral oil being in this Tiffers? Do you think that with so many good ingredients in this that it outweighs the mineral oil? Just curious.

Smiley79

This product is great. Somehow the Mineral Oil does not have a negative effect. I think the product has so many other goodies. I really love the way my hair feels and what I like the most is that my hair stays moisturized ALL DAY LONG!!!:woot::yay: (Don't pay attn to that pic below, that's pre-healthy hair care and pre-Hawaiian Silky, :lachen:)

Determined22

I've been using this for a week and this stuff is the truth! My hair has never been this soft and well-moisturized. I even skipped a day just to see what would happen and my hair still felt great. Its a keeper for sure.

_lovelyness

Damn. Went to the BSS and they did not have the 14 in 1, but the 7 in 1 hawaiian silky moisturizer.
Decided to get it, and I'm not sure I'm getting the results you guys are raving about.
Kind of feels (and smells) like pink oil to me, so I really don't know what to expect.
Funny thing is that most of the ingredients you listed are in there too.

Stella B.

This product is great. Somehow the Mineral Oil does not have a negative effect. I think the product has so many other goodies. I really love the way my hair feels and what I like the most is that my hair stays moisturized ALL DAY LONG!!!:woot::yay: (Don't pay attn to that pic below, that's pre-healthy hair care and pre-Hawaiian Silky, :lachen:)

I'm co-signing with Smiley79. A little mineral oil ain't gonna hurt nobody!!:grin: I had to retrain my brain into believing this, after hearing so many negative comments about it on the hair boards. I am old enough to remember that some years ago, when I was a youngster, every product my mom used in my hair was some form of grease that contained tons of mineral oil and petrolatum!!!! But my mid-back thick, long, pony tails didn't seem to mind!!:lachen: So now, that I'm a label reader, I had to convince myself that I can't turn my back on a product if the majority of the ingredients read well, but the product has a little mineral oil in it. :look: Give it a go--you and your hair might like it! Yes, Tiffers, I tried it, and my ends are thanking me! I was surprised at the consistency; its more like a light cream than a liquid, and it comes in a spray bottle!!! A little does the trick for me! It works! Thanks, Tiffers!!!

ajoyfuljoy

I bought this today and boy I like this product. It is thick and creamy but liquidy enough to spray out. All the reports about people having white clumps - they must have got an old bottle.

This stuff is great. I was about to end my transition. Bought the relaxer and everything. But after I use this for a week, I might want to see how my detangling session goes next weekend and then take it from there. Either way, this will be repurchased!

Toy

Just purchased this online @ sally's I hope my hair likes it,it has some very good ingriedents,so i thought i would give it a try im always looking for more moisturizers.

ShantWhite

Just purchased this from Sally's to replace the S-Curl...that product made my face and dh's neck break out with bumps! Won't be using it anymore:nono:

nc cutie

how do you use this product? After you wash or daily? I kinda have a relaxer! I swear ya'll are gonna keep me in the BSS.But anything for healthy hair!!LOL!

Mz.Shug

I lurv Hawaiian Silky!It's the new...

Vanity1

I am in love with it too. I just bought a bottle of it for the first time this past week, and I applied it to a wet bun (I am 12 weeks post right now) and my hair is moisterized and manageable, definately a keeper for me. :yep:

Hotmommak

I want this, but I'm trying not to buy anymore stuff right now! It's pretty cheap from what I remember, so I might just go on 'head and get it!

The Princess

This stuff is good, Im glad I got it. It my staple. It makes my hair soft and keep it moisturizes all day. I love it. I did notice it had mineral oil in it, but so does some of my other favs. It don't make my hair hard or anything. Im mad at myself for just now getting it. Cause I been looking for a spray moisturizer. I like that its creamy too. Apoghee ProVitamin, was okay, until I realize it was protein. HS is a moisturizer and I like it. Thanks Tiffers.

LABETT

I bought this today and my hair strands are thanking me.
I bought the large size because it was on sale at my BSS for 3 bucks. :love: it.:yep: