Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

LisaMar

My first thoughts were...OMG!....just amazed at how beautiful your hair is...Reniece ROCKS!!!! ...and would love to know the total amount of hours it took, from beginning to end, to get the end result

nymane

My mouth is still open 7 pages later..GORGEOUS, FLAWLESS, AMAZING. Man I wish Reniece was my neighbor lol

infojunkie

I am at work and my supervisor cannot understand why I can't get anything out except for WOW! I knew it would be all that but I literally have no words. So beautiful, I just...
WOW!

Mona123

I don't know what to do with straight hair, so I wore it down for a couple of days and now it's in a bun.

I know this is LHCF politically incorrect, but NO BUNS! :nono: The world needs to see this gorgeous hair!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Mwedzi, I am speechless! Your hair looks extremely beautiful, where is Reniece located?

brg240

omg
your hair is gorgeous (as always.) She did an amazing job, i'm glad the experience went well :D

helixhoney

Very beautiful! All that love, care and attention shows both shrunken and straight. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for Reniece's appointment openings.

Jetblackhair

Wow lady, look at you...DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! Reniece did an awesome job, but you have done an amazing job of taking care of your hair!!! She only had to cut a little over an inch, that's great! I can't wait to see the videos!!

SweetTea

So now I have to know...is Reniece actually a hair dresser or just a LHCF member who helps other members out? Because if she has a shop and is near me, I need to pay her a visit.

danysedai

That woman is a genius at straightening!! I had to pm Allandra about her hair when she had hers straightened, all of her clients have the same gorgeous hair when straight.

off to read this thread...