12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

Ogoma

Once again, I 'd suggest talking to your General Practioner first before talking all of those at once :)

Hmhg <3

I didn't actually go to my doctor, but mentioned it to some medical (doctors, pharmacist) people I know and they all seemed fine with it. Biotin is soluble so the excess flushes out and there is no documented side effects from MSM. The Alive multi is the only thing that contains vitamins A, D, E (vit. C is in Viviscal in small quantities). I have been taking C0Q10 for years for energy and overall health.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've started taking a collagen supplement tonight for my joints, but maybe the protein will boost my hair growth too. :grin:

Inspiired

I didn't actually go to my doctor, but mentioned it to some medical (doctors, pharmacist) people I know and they all seemed fine with it. Biotin is soluble so the excess flushes out and there is no documented side effects from MSM. The Alive multi is the only thing that contains vitamins A, D, E (vit. C is in Viviscal in small quantities). I have been taking C0Q10 for years for energy and overall health.

Aww it's all good then! :)

Hmhg <3

Bublin

The Hercules Sagemann combs are the ONE.
I'm telling you i am very impressed.
How is it possible that for all my natural-headed life my hair breaks all over the place no matter what comb i have used (including the Ouidad) and i use these babies and the comb slid through like butter?????

I used the mini Star Comb first and followed with a smaller toothed one. The other big difference is that i had waaaay less shed hair. Mmmmm, i wonder if the 'normal' combs were either pulling my hair out at the roots or breaking it close to the roots.

I'm throwing out all my other combs and will buy the Jumbo Star to add to my collection.

I am so happy and actually enjoyed detangling today. :yep:

tiffers

Bublin YASSSSSSSS!!!!!

Aren't those combs amazing.net?! I love them soooo much and plan on buying one in every size. I never thought a comb could make such a huge difference, but they really do. :cloud9:

Bublin

@Bublin YASSSSSSSS!!!!!

Aren't those combs amazing.net?! I love them soooo much and plan on buying one in every size. I never thought a comb could make such a huge difference, but they really do. :cloud9:

Thebidnez.co.uk :lachen:tiffers

How in the world does a comb make such a difference? Seams were quite literally ripping out our hair. I feel so giddy right now i want to buy some and hand them to every black woman and chile on da street :spinning: :lachen:.

tiffers

Thebidnez.co.uk :lachen:

How in the world does a comb make such a difference? Seams were quite literally ripping out our hair. I feel so giddy right now i want to buy some and hand them to every black woman and chile on da street :spinning: :lachen:.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'm over here snorting and choking, trying not to laugh out loud! :lachen:

Inspiired

Bublin YASSSSSSSS!!!!!

Thebidnez.co.uk :lachen:tiffers

What are your daily styles girls?

Hmhg <3

tiffers

Inspiired The same style(s) you see in my siggy and avi. :lol:

Just a fro OR, if I wanna be fancy, a fro with a headband. I'm not very creative. :spinning:

Bublin

What are your daily styles girls?

Hmhg <3

I only run a comb through my hair on wash days Inspiired
I put my hair into large individual plaits so i can wear a braid-out if i need to but i try to keep my hair hidden under nice berets for work (i wear a braid-out fringe). I'm going to start wearing half wigs alot more now that i have them sussed.

How do you wear your hair daily?

Inspiired

Inspiired The same style(s) you see in my siggy and avi. :lol:

Just a fro OR, if I wanna be fancy, a fro with a headband. I'm not very creative. :spinning:

Looks and sounds good! Headbands are the baaaamb with natural hair - the amount I have!

Hmhg <3

I only run a comb through my hair on wash days Inspiired
I put my hair into large individual plaits so i can wear a braid-out if i need to but i try to keep my hair hidden under nice berets for work (i wear a braid-out fringe). I'm going to start wearing half wigs alot more now that i have them sussed.

How do you wear your hair daily?

Great PS! & must be comfy! Twists and/or twist outs and weave as PS but I HATE doing weave, it hurts so much - I just do it as a low manipulated protective style but my scalp is so tender :/

Hmhg <3

Bublin

Looks and sounds good! Headbands are the baaaamb with natural hair - the amount I have!

Hmhg <3

Great PS! & must be comfy! Twists and/or twist outs and weave as PS but I HATE doing weave, it hurts so much - I just do it as a low manipulated protective style but my scalp is so tender :/

Hmhg <3

I had a weave once and took it out after a week. My scalp was so sore. Same goes for extensions. My scalp can't take it and as my hair is thin the fake hair cut into my hair.

Inspiired

I had a weave once and took it out after a week. My scalp was so sore. Same goes for extensions. My scalp can't take it and as my hair is thin the fake hair cut into my hair.

It can be the worst but I'm stopping now :)

Hmhg <3

zionlady

Seeing my short hair all the time makes me desperate to grow my hair out so I decided to get corn braids to hide my hair for a while. That means I have to come out with a new regimen for this challenge. Can any of you ladies help me out! What is a good regimen for corn braids apart from taking the vits? Thanks in advance

Bublin

zionlady you will have to upload a photo to www.photobucket.com when you have done that your pic will have an Image url code. Copy it. Now create a post here and click on the button that has a picture of a mountain (i think that's what it is). Paste your url code into that box.
If you need to resize a pic you'll have to do it whilst in photobucket and then copy the url code.

zionlady

@zionlady you will have to upload a photo to www.photobucket.com when you have done that your pic will have an Image url code. Copy it. Now create a post here and click on the button that has a picture of a mountain (i think that's what it is). Paste your url code into that box.
If you need to resize a pic you'll have to do it whilst in photobucket and then copy the url code.

Thanks so much Bublin. I appreciate that

zionlady

Ok ladies, these are my beginning pix

http://http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/madamzion/?action=view&current=me037.jpg

Bublin

Can't see it.
Just before u paste your url code make sure u delete the http that is already in the box. I also delete the [image] part from both ends of the url code.