Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

hey yall:wave:
i was sitting here feeling like i need to buy some thangs.
i think tomorrow imma go out a buy jane carter conditioner:lick:, shea moisture purification mask, giovanni direct leave in, giovanni xtreme protein, kbb mask, and i have no idea what else.
i may order some thangs on line too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hey yall:wave:
i was sitting here feeling like i need to buy some thangs.
i think tomorrow imma go out a buy jane carter conditioner:lick:, shea moisture purification mask, giovanni direct leave in, giovanni xtreme protein, kbb mask, and i have no idea what else.
i may order some thangs on line too.

@chebaby

Did them Caps come?:look:

Brownie518

N'Joy has a Sulfur Growth Oil.

chebaby

:giggle: you know im right lol
@chebaby

Pffft:rolleyes: "Get Started???" I done "GOT" Started:lol:

Everything was intact wasn't it in the package?:look:
you just thought you was started but its really about to go down now:lol:

yea everythang was intact. they just tried to get my caps lol. naw but for real they probably just threw the package around a little. it sure looks like it lol
@Brownie518

Girl, I gotta quit.:nono:.....:look: I wanna go until M-Day:lol: *i'm laughin' myself*:blush:
:lol::lachen::lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

That was a nice list by the way......:grin:

I've been getting 'randoms' that's why I need to stop.

No rhyme or reason...just randoms.:yawn:

Although I needed that Claudie *cough*:look:

chebaby

@chebaby

That was a nice list by the way......:grin:

I've been getting 'randoms' that's why I need to stop.

No rhyme or reason...just randoms.:yawn:

Although I needed that Claudie *cough*:look:
thanx. i was thinking earlier about the things i know my hair loves but i havent used in a while. so thats where i got the giovanni, jane carter and kbb from. that jane carter is actually a good dupe for the kbb:yep: and its only like $12 i think.

i forgot all about claudie:lick: that protein is the bomb:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby

Yeah, both the protein & the reconstructor are wonderful. :yep:

I'm loving the Avocado Conditioner.:lick:

Her ACV Rinse is Great too (although it's a mix)
yea i never really heard any one not liking her products. just me:look::lol: the protein is the only one i like.
i know beauty loves her stuff too.

chebaby

@Brownie518 @chebaby

Yeah I bought alot of Miscellaneous stuff:
Pimento Oil
Bone Comb (Hairsense)
Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm
Claudie Hairline
Viviscal x1 box
*them durn water things for my steamer*
nice haul. speaking of your bone comb, i want to buy another magic comb, i cant find mine since i started finger detangling which im not really liking any more.
@chebaby

I know you always like a good Protein, that's why I mentioned the Reconstructor.

It's GREAT:grin:
imma check it out.

natura87

Had my cousin braid my hair, well half of it. Gonna twist the rest. Used Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey (or whatever you call it), its kind like a grease and I like it!!

Gonna keep these in for a few weeks and just style the "open" side in various ways to mix it up.

Babygrowth

My Marie dean came today! I'm happy. All I need to buy now is a sprush or 2, porosity control and some seamless combs and I'm good until May for the Mday sales...

ETA: she gave me a sample of the coconut jasmine scalp conditioner and a 10% off for my next purchase. I know she's pricey and y'all know I am cheap but I like this customer service enough to already consider repurchasing without even trying anything yet! She's worth my dollars for that alone!

Last edited:

natura87

I think I love the Mimosa Hair Honey for my twists. It gives great shine, definition and I love the smell. Its a lil pricey but its only 1 of 2 pomades I have and I like that this one ~melts~. The Oyin Juices and Berries doesn't really melt and is kinda grainy.

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
so i finally "did" my hair today. i cleansed with HQ coconut cleanser and then steamed with naturelle grow aloe and avocado conditioner. after reader the long thread in the vendor forum i decided to make a purchase since i got some from T. so i ended up getting more than a few things. so i got the avocado and aloe not realizing i already had a 4oz lol. i also got a coconut water conditioner, a marshmallow one, a burdock one and 2 others i cant remember.

the avocado one is amazing. what i did was slather it on wet hair, steam for 10 minutes, detangle and then steam for another 10 minutes then rinse. my hair clumped so well and felt so heavy. and my hair usually only feel heavy after a henna. but i could tell it is highly moisturized. i should have steamed a long time ago but i will try to do it now every weekend.

chebaby

Hey Ladies!

My SSI came and a few other misc. thangs. Was glad to get a coupla' pkgs.

@chebaby

You can convo her & switch them.
im gonna go ahead and keep what i got because so far im loving the avocado. with that said i did convo her about forgetting to use the LHCF code and she refunded me the discount difference:yep:

Brownie518

Hey, ladies. I'm at work and nothing much going on here.

I purchased some Hairveda pH rinses and four more Naturelle Grow DCs. I got 3 Orange and 1 Slippery Elm. I already have 2 16oz Herbal Blends, which is fantastic!!!! I love it!! Does anyone know when that 2/$22 sale is over????

Oh, I finished up a Shi Naturals Prepoo Buttercream, Mango Dip, Destination Hydration, and an 8oz Trigger. I have a couple of Trigger backups on hand.

SpiceUpMyHair

Hey, ladies. I'm at work and nothing much going on here.

I purchased some Hairveda pH rinses and four more Naturelle Grow DCs. I got 3 Orange and 1 Slippery Elm. I already have 2 16oz Herbal Blends, which is fantastic!!!! I love it!! Does anyone know when that 2/$22 sale is over????

Oh, I finished up a Shi Naturals Prepoo Buttercream, Mango Dip, Destination Hydration, and an 8oz Trigger. I have a couple of Trigger backups on hand.

If I am not mistaken I think it's for the whole month of march:grin:

Babygrowth

Man, I really want to buy that aloe and avocado and that orange and hibiscus DC but I have sooo many DC's in the fridge already that I received within the last two weeks! Man, what to do, what to do... since I'm getting rid of some items I guess I can go ahead and get them :giggle: