Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My stash is so depleted it's not even funny. I need to get my game face back on and get down. :yep: I won't be trying to many new things, I want to stock on my favs.

....although I wouldn't mind trying a couple of those Sarenzo beads creams.

Brownie518

Pfft.:ohwell: You keep yo' game face on!:lol:

Those Sarenzo Cremes do sound good.:yep:

Yeah, I plan to fill in extras during M-Day or Easter Sales

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 chebaby

Somebody gone try to get them Easter Dollas'......I'm puttin' my monneeee on BJ.:dollar:

Watch! BJ gone jump up & take all that Easter Egg & Peeps monnee...and 'Veda Twinb #2 will be tryna' get the leftovers:lol:

chebaby

@Brownie518 @chebaby

Somebody gone try to get them Easter Dollas'......I'm puttin' my monneeee on BJ.:dollar:

Watch! BJ gone jump up & take all that Easter Egg & Peeps monnee...and 'Veda Twinb #2 will be tryna' get the leftovers:lol:
we already know veda #2 fittin ta have a 40% off sale:giggle: she been having a lot of those since it all went down :lol: err time you turn around she got 40% off lmao.

bj be straight snatchin folks tax moneeeee:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
we already know veda #2 fittin ta have a 40% off sale:giggle: she been having a lot of those since it all went down :lol: err time you turn around she got 40% off lmao.

bj be straight snatchin folks tax moneeeee:lol:

@chebaby

BJ gone be snatchin' that Tax Monnee Faster than them Check Cashing/PayDay Lender Stores on the 1st of the Month :lachen:

She gone take all that Easter Outfit monneee:lol:

Veda #2 I'll get a couple more Oils and a couple more Detanglers with dat Fo'ty.:look:

chebaby

@chebaby

BJ gone be snatchin' that Tax Monnee Faster than them Check Cashing/PayDay Lender Stores on the 1st of the Month :lachen:

She gone take all that Easter Outfit monneee:lol:

Veda #2 I'll get a couple more Oils and a couple more Detanglers with dat Fo'ty.:look:
bj dont play. she like a hair product ninja:lol: she keeps a kong fu grip on that moneeeee:lol:

veda #2, i dont know what i would get from her. i got all the butters except that coco latte i used to love. maybe i should get that:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Veda #2 discontinued some of the stuff I wanted. She has the Licorice new stuff but it just doesn't sound appealing to me.:ohwell:...:nono:

I actually can't wait to try that Power Oasis

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518 @chebaby

I wish AveYou would bust on out with somethin' good.:lick:

Then you can get alot of stuff in one place & not pay Multiple Shipping charges.:rolleyes: And wait times:perplexed

ETA: I will be getting another 8 oz KBN Butter:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby

Veda #2 discontinued some of the stuff I wanted. She has the Licorice new stuff but it just doesn't sound appealing to me.:ohwell:...:nono:

I actually can't wait to try that Power Oasis
i know, i saw that but gave it the stank face:perplexed:lol:
@Brownie518 @chebaby

I wish AveYou would bust on out with somethin' good.:lick:

Then you can get alot of stuff in one place & not pay Multiple Shipping charges.:rolleyes: And wait times:perplexed

ETA: I will be getting another 8 oz KBN Butter:lick:
we use to tear aveyou DOWN:lol: ill never forget that time they had 50% off. tore it up. ripped through err thang. computers shut down and err thang:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Who in the debil want that stanky stuff cause you know it ain't no Red Twizzlers:lol:

If AveYou had a Sale I could get:

Jessicurl
HTN
Camille Rose
Donna Marie

etc.............

Babygrowth

My Koils By Nature from the Birthday Sale Shipped.

Only my 2nd time ordering from them, so far, so good. :grin:

Good CS, Decent shipping prices & fast shipping

I actually ordered Feb. 8th and it says awaiting shipment... I thought I got an email saying all orders placed the week of the 11th was shipped :perplexed: I'm going to message them. I'm in no hurry but its almost been 3 weeks...

natura87

I actually ordered Feb. 8th and it says awaiting shipment... I thought I got an email saying all orders placed the week of the 11th was shipped :perplexed: I'm going to message them. I'm in no hurry but its almost been 3 weeks...

Thats why I dont mess with them. I had to wait about a month for my order, had to durn near stalk them and then it came in an envelope. AN ENVELOPE.

Babygrowth

Thats why I dont mess with them. I had to wait about a month for my order, had to durn near stalk them and then it came in an envelope. AN ENVELOPE.

:nono: that's what I get for not sticking with my list! Durn chebaby holy grail video! Oh well... hopefully my Marie Dean will be here soon...

chebaby

@chebaby

Who in the debil want that stanky stuff cause you know it ain't no Red Twizzlers:lol:

If AveYou had a Sale I could get:

Jessicurl
HTN
Camille Rose
Donna Marie

etc.............
:lachen:exactly. i can only imagine what it smells like lol. you know she iffy about them smells.

oooohhhh i would get though too. with some cj on the side lol. only thing i want from HTN is the lotion. i already got the moisturizing conditioner, leave in and protein conditioner.

Babygrowth

It isnt even that good. I'm struggling to finish the leave in and I havent touched either other product yet.

Wow... I hope I like it or it will end up on the exchange forum... but I don't think I will repurchase. My max waiting time is 2 weeks. 1 for processing another for shipping. It kills me how a company can ship some orders lightening fast and others it takes months! I want to spend my money on companies who are consistent!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth natura87

Natura You are right.:yep: Both orders arrived in envelopes.:ohwell:

But I didn't mind, because shipping is reasonable/cheap - and nothing spilled out.:look:

I do like the Butter, but I guess I need to try the CocoShea or whatever conditioner I got for Cowashing before I repurchase any more.:perplexed

I also got x2 of the new DC'er. I figure pairing that with Steam will work out fine.

I will try those tho' before I reup on any more.

I will definitely purchase another Butter or 2.:lick:

Babygrowth

Babygrowth natura87

But I didn't mind, because shipping is reasonable/cheap - and nothing spilled out.:look:

I do like the Butter, but I guess I need to try the CocoShea or whatever conditioner I got for Cowashing before I repurchase any more.:perplexed

I also got x2 of the new DC'er. I figure pairing that with Steam will work out fine.

Luckily I got one of everything. They all sounded so good and it was a good sale plus free shipping so if like them enough to Contemplate repurchasing next time I will know what to expect... I definitely need co wash conditioners so that's why I got the creamy condish and I have an obsession with deep conditioners...

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

One of the Selling Points for me is the fact that they offers 12 oz sizes. I'm done with 8 oz cowashers.

I usually like my DC'er in a Jar. But I'm willing to give this one a chance. If not, it will quickly become a Cowash.

natura87

Babygrowth natura87

If you can afford to charge 20 bucks for some conditioner you can afford a freaking flat rate box IMO...

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth

One of the Selling Points for me is the fact that they offers 12 oz sizes. I'm done with 8 oz cowashers.

I usually like my DC'er in a Jar. But I'm willing to give this one a chance. If not, it will quickly become a Cowash.

Yeah, I liked that too! I feel you on the DC. I love scraping a jar empty. I hate angling a bottle upside down at different angles trying to get every last drop out of it or cutting it open... lol