Wendy Raquel Robinson w/natural hair twistout

natural2be

Oh Snap! I was wondering what was under those wigs. I was so use to seeing her with short straightened hair on the Steve Harvey show and wondered what she did with it since. Loves the natural look on her.

ellehair

i love her on the game as well. I hope they dont cancel it!!!
Her hair is nice and thick!
Thanks for posting

chebaby

wow i like it. i also love the wigs she wears to because they always look like they were made for her.

mscocoface

Didn't know anything about her personally. Glad this was posted. Now an admiring fan. Hope others take her lead in the community. We need it. I think I am going to try that style for the summer months as a protective kinda. I am feeling the free look right now.

Last edited:

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
It looks great and she looks so beautiful. I can't wait until I can rock that style.

~~HoneyComb~~

I love it!!!

It suits her personality. I do not like some of the weaves she wear on the game. I did, however, like her hair on "The Steve Harvey Show".

Go on Wendy!!

FindingMe

Gosh, her hair is BEAUTIFUL! So thick and healthy! GO Wendy!!
Tasha Mack is ALWAYS good for some laughs on the game!

ThickHair

I think it looks nice, but, I will be the lone dissenter, me thinks it is a wig. I have seen some nice natural looking wigs, I hope to find one one day.

Rei

I think it looks nice, but, I will be the lone dissenter, me thinks it is a wig. I have seen some nice natural looking wigs, I hope to find one one day.

really? I would think a wig would be more equally defined. Her hair looks like a braidout using different sized braids. I've never seen a wig looking like that xD Maybe I'm just not up to spotting fake hair, but it looks like her hair to me. My braid outs look just like that, just shorter.

Jetblackhair

Her hair looks great and it's good to see the real Wendy.

I love what she is doing for the community, it's so important. I've always been passionate about the arts.