KINKY CURLY REVIEW ON TEXLAXED HAIR

CB1731

Very Pretty! I think our textures are similar. Your ponytails look like mine but longer. I haven't tried the custard yet but I'll put it on my list. The Knot Today was just ok for me. I wouldn't spend the money on it again.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Very Pretty! I think our textures are similar. Your ponytails look like mine but longer. I haven't tried the custard yet but I'll put it on my list. The Knot Today was just ok for me. I wouldn't spend the money on it again.

i think our textures our similar too. i was checking out your hair in the transition without big chop thread. your hair is lovely.:yep:

this weekend i am going to mix the knot today with aloe and some oils to make the kimmaytube leave in recipe. i will let you know how it works on my hair.

the curling custard is deceptive....makes your hair feel hard and kinda gross at first. it was very difficult for me to see how it would work. i was nervous and almost washed it out. but i followed the direction to a "t". did not touch my hair at all until it dried and once my hair dried i scrunched in some oil. i think if i was doing my whole head, i would not be heavy handed with it. i got good results and it worked out well. this was the third time i tried it and the first time i got it right.....first two times i touched my hair and used too much product so i did not get a good result.

Shadiyah

I really like your pony tail. and you don't like how tight your natural hair is just use henna.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I really like your pony tail. and you don't like how tight your natural hair is just use henna.

i would like to try henna once i have no chemicals in my hair, but henna seems like a lot of work.:look:

i need to do more research on henna. right now i am lucky if i get a good deep condition once or twice a week on a good week.

i will look into it though. thanku!

Missigirl

Nice pony tail. :yep: I just gave Kinky Curly another try and finally figured out how to use it on my hair. I was using too much product and not enough water. :blush: It might become a staple product for me. I guess I am a "Kinky Curly Girl".