The American Bible Challenge....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Prudent1 :love2:

I missed your thread and I apologize for this. How was the show last night? I saw the previews with Kirk Franklin. It looked like a lot of fun. :yep:

Prudent1

@Shimmie,
I like the show even if Kirk sometimes does the most:rolleyes: :giggle:. To me they do a good job of having Christians from very diverse backgrounds. There have been nuns, priests, bikers, wrestlers, folk artists, rappers, you name it. It reminds me of how we will all worship together someday! They all play for charities. Then it's fun word play that tests your knowledge of the bible. It's a shame some people make the bible sooo boring when it's really not. All in all I like this show.:yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie,
I like the show even if Kirk sometimes does the most:rolleyes: :giggle:. To me they do a good job of having Christians from very diverse backgrounds.

There have been nuns, priests, bikers, wrestlers, folk artists, rappers, you name it. It reminds me of how we will all worship together someday!

They all play for charities. Then it's fun word play that tests your knowledge of the bible. It's a shame some people make the bible sooo boring when it's really not. All in all I like this show.:yep:

At the bolded, I love this...closing the gaps between the differences. :yep:

I'm setting my DVR so that I won't miss this and keep it available for the family to view as well.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prudent1 and Shimmie I missed this thread :sad:. I was looking for another thread and came across this one.

Does the show still come on?

:wave: PinkPebbles....

I just looked up the website and I don't see this on the current GSN schedule.

http://www.gsntv.com/show/the-american-bible-challenge/

Here's their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/theamericanbiblechallenge

Perhaps they are on hiatus, I not sure. I on my break so perhaps I can check more into this later when I'm home. :yep:

Much love to you :love3:

momi

My favorite show!

My only gripe are those background singers looking like they're at the club. LOL

Prudent1

My favorite show!

My only gripe are those background singers looking like they're at the club. LOL
momi,
Yeah, you sho right. They can all blow though. Not like some of these "entertainers" out there now who only have skin to show with very little talent. Maybe they will learn you can be stylish without everything being skin tight and short...

momi

momi, Yeah, you sho right. They can all blow though. Not like some of these "entertainers" out there now who only have skin to show with very little talent. Maybe they will learn you can be stylish without everything being skin tight and short...

Let's hope and pray.

Everybody touch and agree right now :lol: