Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

Ms Lala

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Your hair is lovely! Girl that shrinkage is no joke, my hair shrinks slightly less than yours. It's fun shocking people w/how long it really is though. I told you it would be around WL when straightened. And your ends look so healthy. I can't wait to see the vids, will they be posted on your channel or hers?

Last edited:

Gibsongal

Thank you so much for sharing!!! Your hair is absolutely bea-u-ti-ful. Reneice's skills are top notch. It seems as if she truly loves her job. Okay I have to go drool over those pics again.

Ms Lala

IS this the same Reniece known for doing weaves in the DC area? If so I used to live there and may have to make a trip to visit family :sekret:

bride91501

---------flatlined------------

I've been anticipating this thread, knew it was coming, but was in no way prepared for this. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

And that shrinkage?? Oh my.......you definitely get LHCF's hidden hair award.

Did I say how GORGEOUS your hair looks???

leona2025

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm going to have to find a way to let her do my hair! Your hair is gorgeous!

Iluvsmuhgrass

The Divine Miss M!!!! The shrinkage is amazing :love: That's what my grass wants to be as it grows up. :yep:

Gorgeous hair both ways. I LOVE IT!!!! Isn't versatility awesome???

ThatJerseyGirl

/\________________/\_________________________

dayum chile....

she whipped yo hair fa real.....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!

will you continue to let her style your hair?

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
I had to come out of lurkdom to applaud. BEAUTIFUL! And how lucky are you to get her to contact you for an appointment and not the other way around :lol:. I'm counting down to my own appointment now :lick:.

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Wow! I knew you had a lot of hair but those pictures are amazing. Please update us on how you continue to style it. I'd also like to know if you'll do this more often.