Update and a Heartfelt Thanks to Everyone :-)

Mochalolita

Hey all...I'm really glad to see the board back, the withdrawl cravings were getting unbearable, lol. I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful advice that y'all have given me. My hair is officially to the bottom of my bra strap, and is healthier than it's ever been before. I get compliments on it on a daily basis, and I know that I can reach my midback goal soon. It gives me something to look forward to, as it seems the longer my hair gets, the more feminine and sexy I feel. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but that's what's really how I feel now. Anyhoo, I'm still rolling with the Glovers and Sulfur 8 and increased washing, so I'll be updating again. Thank you all again /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hugs,
Crys

G

Congratulations Crys! I'm so happy for you. Its so good that the Forum is back up and running. I'm sticking with the Glover's too.

wandak2

Gibsongal

Re: Where can I get indigo in Hampton Roads?

I don't know if Indigo is sold in Indian stores. I went to several stores in Chi-town and asked if they had it. All of them looked at me like I had grown another head. I finally gave up and ordered it on-line. Good luck trying to find it though.

Irresistible

I was like why is Crys saying the board was gone

then I looked at the date

I'm confused ...........

how did indigo come up here? LOL